“Let Us Make Creatures in Our Image.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Let Us Make Creatures in Our Image.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, May 5, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Let Us Make Creatures in Our Image.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “It is a good habit to take stock of one’s negative emotions and reactions in sincere self-examination from time to time. Let us do this with an increasing understanding of the true purpose of life and of the unconditional love of the eternal Creator towards His creatures.

It becomes natural for an evolving awakening soul to practice self-examination to discover which areas can be improved upon. This is the influence of Paradise, for God gave all creatures a single mandate when He said: “Be ye perfect, even as I am perfect”.

This means that when a creature’s soul increasingly awakens to its true calling, the more it will respond to the eternal influence of Paradise, which urges all developing souls God-ward. Meanwhile, they learn to live the life they are meant to live, always evolving to a greater peace and harmony within themselves and towards all others. This is the real reason of: ‘Let us make creatures in our image.’

Hence, in your love and good works towards each other, you will start to resemble the Godhead of creation, just like children have traits and characteristics of immediate and distant forbears. Yes, there also is a great inheritance from the long-ago ages’ past, latent and undiscovered in each human. All have in them untold potentials and possibilities to discover on the long road to Paradise.

Your starting point is here in the flesh, wherein you can try by your personal choices and decisions, to make great strides in the conquest of self, from the baser creature character, to a true God-like nature, which does slumber in the divine blueprint in all of you.

Rest assured, My beloved, with Me as your Pilot within you, you cannot fail, as we both long to reach the eternal goal of the ages, to be one perfected being standing in the presence of the Eternal Creator on Paradise.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.