“The Intentions of Your Heart.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Intentions of Your Heart.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, May 02, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Intentions of Your Heart.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Live in joy each moment when the thought comes to you that the eternal God lives, moves and has His Being in you. Since you live and breathe in God, He knows all the thoughts and intentions of your heart.

What you can gather here on earth is a richness of soul that is beyond your means to measure. Material wealth is like dust before the wind at the end of your physical life, although your chattels may indeed make your life more comfortable.

However, the soul is enriched by the intent of the heart to do what is right to help uplift the planet. The former mortal shall at the end of his or her earth-life ‘stand naked’ before their Maker, as all good thoughts and intentions are etched in the soul.

The true Banker is God, for He gives you 24 hours in each day to make good use of. Ask yourself how you are using this great wealth of time. Rushing around is wasting so much of life, and the end result are frazzled nerves, impatience with self and others, and all sorts of illnesses due to stress.

Humankind could solve a lot of its daily problems if more time was spent in quiet contemplation with Me. And what about the true purpose of life? If contemplation could become a daily habit, life would become so much easier, and so much more meaningful and joyful, rather than tedious and boring.

Think about this for a while; how a small amount of precious time spent with Me in the Stillness of your heart will pay you such rich dividends, which will not only uplift you, but as well permeate your immediate surroundings.

Allow Me to nurture and comfort you, so you will feel more peaceful to do yet another day’s battle towards achieving mastery of your life.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.