“It Overflows with Spiritual Abundance.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“It Overflows with Spiritual Abundance.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, April 20, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “It Overflows with Spiritual Abundance.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Forgetting the connection with the Creator, is deeply ingrained in the human psyche. That is why it is so important for you to center and re-center yourself in Me. As long as you forget, there is still a trace of unbelief, because your faith is not strong enough.

To find the courage of conviction takes a lot of exercising your faith muscle, and this is what you do when you come into the Silence to be with Me.

The more you master yourself, and calm your busy mind, the more peaceful your heart will grow, which nurtures your soul. This effort is always reciprocal.

The value in this exercise is that when you notice that you are in unrest, you begin to long for a quiet moment to re-center yourself in Me. Then a peaceful joy and re-assurance grows in you when you find Me again.

My Question to you is, why don’t you invite Me more often into your daily existence? Here too, I am always with you, but then you seem to turn away and the business of the outer world takes over.

I desire that you become increasingly more conscious of Me, so that you turn into a steady light-beam in a dark and troubled world. In this manner your light will grow stronger, and this will encourage others to live likewise.

This is a most sacred and purposeful way of living the earth-life, and indeed, it will overflow with spiritual abundance, rather than languish in spiritual poverty to flounder in darkness and fear of the unknown.

Let us begin to enjoy each other’s company now and forever more.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.