“Short Moments, Big Differences.” - Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Short Moments, Big Differences.” - Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Mexico City, Mexico, May 3, 2016.
Teacher: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “Short Moments, Big Differences.”

Message received by Bettina.

Thought Adjuster: “Life is a big bunch of short moments. Every moment is different from another and each moment can make all the difference.

“Your life is not happy or unhappy, right or wrong, good or bad. The moments are.

“Focus today on the short moments. Decide to make great things out of your short moments, for it is in the short moments where the smallest details can make a big difference.

“A person’s entire life, its course and even the most important decisions he or she will make can change radically because of one small detail.

“Devote your life then to building short moments with small details that will make big changes and a difference in the hearts of people who cross your path.

“One word alone, a word full of love, understanding, comprehension and light, can touch forever the life of another person.

“A warm and peaceful gesture, even with a supposed enemy, a stranger or someone who walks a completely different path to yours, can turn him or her to the Light, where they can find Me.

“I’m not asking you for great missions. I’m asking you for small acts of Love in My name.

“Let people around you see Me in you, through your smiles, your hugs, your words, your looks and your light.

“Thank you for representing Me on Earth. I AM with you and within you, always.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
If you stop judging, you will find peace — Thought Adjuster.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.