“Learn This from Me.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Learn This from Me.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, April 11, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Learn This from Me.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The unspoken desire in your heart is for a greater cooperation with Me. Rest assured that this will only unfold according your free-will readiness. I am here to lend you My fullest assistance, as soon as you show your intent of rededicating yourself each new day to the task at hand – to seek Me first, so we can travel together through our day.

Allow yourself to enlarge your understanding, in that I am truly at your beck and call. I will lead you in all ways to higher levels of thinking, of loving, of living, as it is of the utmost importance to Me that I will be clothed with your personality and character, which we together, will mold to perfection.

I see that this is a new thought for you: this working on our project together, for you to become perfect, so that in the eternal future we may present ourselves to the Creator of all as one perfected being. Even the highest-ranking Beings will then not be able to tell us apart anymore.

I have told you before, but tell you this again, so you can keep this ultimate goal in mind, as you struggle through your lessons in this earthly existence. Especially is this important when you get discouraged, when you realize how much more you have to apply yourself with honesty, sincerity and an ever-growing love and dedication, to whatever I place before you to learn.

You are beginning to realize more clearly now how important it is for you to come into the Stillness of your heart, to obtain the nurturing for your soul, courage in your heart, and clarity in your mind, to carry out My mandates.

I love you with a complete and perfect love and affection.
Learn this from Me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.