“They Can Count on Me.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“They Can Count on Me.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, April 4, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “They Can Count on Me.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “There are none so blind as those who will not see, and none so deaf as those who will not hear.

Do count your blessings about the achievements you attain day by day, and all victories gained, however small. It is the intent of the heart that counts. Is it sincere? Is it truthful? Is it for the greatest good of all concerned?

These thoughts matter and count in the Kingdom of heaven, as no worthwhile thought goes unrecorded. You may think that you lead a mundane life, however dear one, that mundane life is not as unexciting as it may seem to you.

Each soul grows by its own choices and decisions. Granted, most humans live unfocused and unaware lives, not knowing the Great Gift living right inside of them, who always strives to lead their thoughts upward to a higher level of thinking leading to understanding and wisdom.

You know of this, and the difficulties that unfocused and unaware thinking has caused you.

You have offered your sincere prayers to have this corrected. Had you not done this, My beloved, I would not have been able to come this close to you and speak directly to your mind. In this way, you are now enabled to hear and relay My words to each person, who also hungers to come closer to their Divine Gift within.

Rejoice over the steps you have taken to a greater awareness, to understand that life is not bleak and useless, but instead offers a vista of grandeur which speaks of great joy, and untold possibilities of choice in eternal life.

This is true for each and every one who dares to set aside some time each day to come to Me in the Silence of their heart, seeking My presence. It takes practice and dedication to arrive each day at the same time, as in this way I can count on them, as they can count on Me, to be there.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.