“According to His Will.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“According to His Will.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, March 4, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “According to His Will.”

Received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “In the stillness of this hallowed hour, your sincere request for healing and banishing of all doubts in your genetic structure is already before the throne of God, the eternal Creator. He is aware of the burdens the mortals on this planet must carry as a result of the eons ago Lucifer rebellion.

Believe Me when I say that it is a balm for the Heart of God to hear petitions coming from this planet to remove this blight, so that your hearts and minds can become more free and joyful. as this enormous weight on your souls is slowly lifted, but only according to your willingness.

When more and more mortals desire and ask for this healing and cleansing it will sweep across this planet and beyond.

This genetic generational healing shall continue due to your and others’ requests. The more humans request this removal of doubt from their hearts and minds, the sooner this will happen.

Great plans for redemption have been set in motion, to help clear and strengthen the hearts, minds and souls of this planet’s inhabitants, when they individually show an inclination therefore.

Like peace and love, this needs to be desired by the individual, yes, but also according their willingness to receive. According to their faith it shall be done unto them.

Daily, new mindal connections are made in those who request them when they truly believe that this will happen.

Never underestimate the power of your Master Son, Jesus the Christ, Ruler of your universe. He said, “All these things you see Me do, you can do also, because I am going to My Father, and My Father and I are One. All you request of Me, and if it is according to the will of My and your Father, it shall be done. Only believe.”

This, My beloved, is the secret of your request. So, persist in your daily coming to Me to receive another lesson.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.