“I Am Your All Knowing.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“I Am Your All Knowing.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, February 03, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “I Am Your All Knowing.”

Received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “My child, a soul is truly blessed when it first senses, and then becomes more fully aware of the love and the heavenly over-care of the Creator.

Take more time in your day to stop and enjoy this. Such a wonderful feeling of security can sweep through you and overtake you, and so you begin to feel accepted just the way you are. Loneliness will disperse, never to return again, as you make more room within yourself to receive this love.

In order to create a larger capacity for this love, it is desirable that you eliminate all negative self-talk, guilt, long-standing unforgiveness, and realize where these ‘weeds of self-rejection’ are growing in your mind.

You and all humans are the mortal offspring of the Creator. Subject to your free will, you are each given a chance to journey to Paradise via the ascension ladder.

This planet is riddled with the plague of negativity towards self and others. This is one reason why love does not flow freely from one to the other. There are all sorts of obstacles in the way.

However, love is like a river of living water that needs to flow. It can also become a stagnant putrid pool of self-hate, self-guilt, and the harboring of ill will toward others.

Over time you will find that all kinds of maladies can manifest anywhere in the physical body. In this manner the ills of the inner world go unrecognized at their root-source, and only remedies in the outer world are sought and trusted to heal the problem. However, I tell you that this drives the problem only deeper into the inner world.

The only way to prevent physical problems is to learn about, and then to address and release the inner obstructions which have become ‘trapped emotions’ from the mind and thought stream.

Come into My healing presence to seek My council, for I am your All-Knowing, who indwells you.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.