“Learn to Accept Yourself.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Learn to Accept Yourself.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, March 30, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Learn to Accept Yourself.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “Pray each day to the Creator for a clean and pure heart, and for more love toward self and others.

You have problems loving yourself, and accepting yourself the way you are. You are filled with self-criticism and remorse over perceived wrongdoings on your part. As well, you see yourself so much as a stumbling block that you tend to be judgmental towards others.

This is a great mental and emotional handicap for you, and it takes a lot of joy out of living.

Of course, this is a legacy of your upbringing of erroneous concepts and of man-made doctrines of your church where it was taught that each child is conceived and born in sin, incapable of ever doing any good, and therefore doomed from the moment of conception. This a wrong and depressing dogma and has left an indelible mark upon you.

However, My beloved, I endeavor to tell you that each conception and development is closely watched over from the spirit realm, because each new beginning is just as lovingly watched over as each ending.

How precious little humankind on this planet knows about the loving nature of the Eternal Creator! Even your olden records state that ‘I, God, change not.’

Man has been wont to ascribe human emotions like anger and jealousy to God. Therefore, when things go wrong, this angry and jealous God needs to be appeased through offerings.

The only offering God requires is a true, sincere and loving heart toward self and others. Therefore, learn to accept yourself the way you are, because you are precious in His sight.

God gave Me to indwell you, so you can become part of Me. Let this truth sink into your very being-ness.

I am you Guide and Teacher who lives in you and experiences everything with you. I know you better than you know yourself, and I know what you are to become in eternity.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.