“Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 12, 2 of 2.” - From the Desk of Chris Maurus.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 12, 2 of 2.” - From the Desk of Chris Maurus.

Post by Sandy »

Asheville, NC, US of A, March 20, 2022.
From the Desk of Chris Maurus.
Subject: “Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 12, 2 of 2.”

Dear Friends and Light Workers,

This continuing series will expand and explain the eleven facets identified in Part 3, “The Framework for Conscious Contact.” This message takes a deeper look at the 10th facet:
“10. Visions - Creating Light in the Field (for your future self and progress, opportunities, personal mission, abundance, family and friends, world conditions, hopes, dreams, and prayers for others)”

As you transition from the previous facet — having a super-awareness of the Parent Consciousness expressing through the child consciousness, you use the visualization technique explained in part 1 of this facet to communicate directly with the Operator of the Light Field — your Thought Adjuster. See it with your mind’s eye — feel it with your spirit:

“Father, I see a new world — one that celebrates life, freedom, peace, and brotherhood — one that triumphs over the shackles of tyranny. I see a world that values human life and human virtues over material wealth and power. I see a world where all people contribute to the betterment of society and to the quality of life for all. I see a world where people discover their purpose and use it as a contribution to the Great Plan — to be the expression of the Spirit — to excel in the pursuit of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness — to make the human experience as rich and lovely as it can be imagined. I see this new world begin on the Day of Equilibrium — that day where every man, woman, and child of age, awakens to the Indwelling Presence of the Father’s Spirit.”

“Father, I see myself living in this new world and accomplishing great things —bringing more light and more love — teaching others what I know and discovering even greater ways to express the Spirit within. Until this new day dawns on humanity, empower me, Father, to find more efficient ways to bring light to this darkened world and to assist others in the healing of their minds.”

“Father, I also see myself beyond this world — in the continuum of life — an ascendant life where I move into higher circles of achievement. I see myself awakening in the resurrection chambers of the mansion worlds — seeing my loved ones there to greet and cheer me on to greater accomplishments in the celebrations of life hereafter. I see the day where I approach fusion with you, my Beloved Divine Partner, to become an Eternal in pursuit of Finality. I see myself standing before you on Paradise, Father, on that blessed day where you welcome me into the Corps of Finality and impart unto me the Trinity Embrace. Father, I hear your Grand Voice speak to my soul, ‘Well done my child — share with me the gift of who you have become.”

“Father, bless my co-creative work upon this world and provide the abundance needed to make more efficient use of my time here. Make clear to me the path of your Will and show me where the stumbling blocks lie that I may circumvent them and grow into the child of your divine intentions.”

“Father, keep safe my loved ones and see that they are guided into higher circles. I pray that I may leave this world with a peace that surpasses all understanding, knowing that my children shall continue to grow in light and love and strength of character — that they may accomplish even greater things than I.”

“Father, provide the opportunities here today that I may walk the path of Your intentions tomorrow and hereafter. Remind me of your Divine Presence in every moment that I may be the expression of Your Will wherever I AM in Your universe.”

Friends, this is only an example of the “visions” I see and speak in my CC session and they are not always the same — they change as I am caught up in the Spirit. I speak as spontaneously as I can without a script. Let the love and light within you speak as you lose yourself in this spiritual conduit of communication and worship. Let us not forget that as will creatures that possess the higher spirits of wisdom and worship, that we exercise those blessed circuits and find equilibrium with the intelligent and loving guidance within.

Stay with me on the journey,

Chris Maurus.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

https://correctingtime.org/
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.