“And I Become One with You.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“And I Become One with You.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, March 27, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “And I Become One with You.”

Message received by Lytske

The Beloved: “Your listening skills will only improve through dedicated practicing of listening to My still Voice. It is always here, but humankind fails to understand that when they pray to God, (and God does not mind by what name they call Him, since this matters only to the caller), they need to take the time to listen to the response.

They so often expect instant gratification, and little do they realize that a problem can very easily be worked out, if only more time was taken by their listening to the response to their request.

However, My beloved, once you start hearing Me answer, a greater assurance will fill your soul. You know by now that you only need to turn within, and come to Me in the Stillness to make your request, so I can point to an alternative solution. Of course, this is always the way with the most love in it and for the highest good of all.

When you begin to realize this more clearly and you start living in this way, life itself will begin to flow much better, as a deep-seated peace will pervade you, as you become more aware of My leadership within. This is what I am: Your very own personal Guide into eternity, yet always depending on your free will to come to Me.

I am that mighty, powerful Fragment of the eternal Creator.

In eternity you shall partake of all My gifts, which I have brought with Me to endow you with. However, I desire your growth in Me to go on unabated, so I can entrust you with a greater understanding.

You give Me your personality to function with, so I can help you mold your character according to the divine blueprint I brought with Me, as I am pre-personal, and you give Me the gift of sharing your personality with you.

In this manner, you become one with Me, and I become one with you. This is the shared gift we return to the Eternal Giver of all Life.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.