“The Great Luminescence of Paradise.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Great Luminescence of Paradise.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, March 26, 2006.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Great Luminescence of Paradise.”

Received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The human mind can play terrible tricks on the individual’s psyche. When negative thoughts are not reigned in, and when they are allowed to behave like a team of wild horses out of control, all the systems; mental emotional and spiritual, are moved off balance.

At this point, one cannot even be aware of his or her wrong thinking and doing. And herein dwells the cause of some wrongful mental aberrations which affect all of humanity.

In these circumstances, spirit cannot function properly to lead the mortal God-ward, and valuable time is lost in life, when spirit could help grow itself to a higher level of thinking and being.

The law of the universe is always progressive, but unfortunately on this planet progress is much inhibited and slowed down, or greatly retarded through the ignorance of the humans because of greed, hatred, jealousy, impatience, meanness, anger, cruelty and the barbaric propensity for war and more. These all poison the delicate human mechanism of the mind and throws the mind off balance.

An awakening needs to occur as to the true purpose of life.

The Giver of life is waiting for His creatures to turn back from their erring ways to start generating the light of truth, which is seeded in all, but which is almost extinguished through selfish and unclean thinking.

My beloved, I exhort you to stay close to Me, lest you fall in the same pit.

Together, we shall steer our course on the ascension ladder towards the great Luminescence on Paradise.

Such wonderful journeys the Father has provided for all His mortal children in His ascension plan for their journey to Paradise.

Let us enjoy this together in truth, beauty and goodness.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.