“The Ultimate Blueprint.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Ultimate Blueprint.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, February 06, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “The Ultimate Blueprint.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “This is another moment etched in eternity. You simply can have no concept of what these times in Stillness dedicated to Me are doing for your soul, your heart and your mind. As a direct result, this very delicate harmonizing and balancing will resonate into our distant future together.

“The rejoicing in heaven is beyond your mortal ears, but your soul responds with a gladness that shall slowly rise more firmly into your material consciousness.

“This is the real life, which is lived in the inner life. This is what your Master Jesus alluded to, when He said: “You live in this world, but you are not of this world, in this world you shall have tribulation.”

“Why?” you question: This is to teach you in accordance with your choices and your personal decisions. For God gave each mortal child the free will to choose.

“The true worth of life is found through your learning to live in the unseen. It is that private existence you share with Me – a Fragment of the Creator God. He knows, sees and understand; and is with you every step of the way in your everyday choices, your more difficult decisions, and their resultant causes and effects.

“Consider the learning that results from these decisions; and the character building which is totally in your hands. Only when you listen to your Guidance within – because I hold the ultimate blueprint of your life – a real soul development happens in the unseen, and through the law of cause and effect, it makes its presence known in the seen.

“Truly, you can live a life in abundant joy, but only when you choose to live it close to Me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.