“Handle My Sheep with Kid Gloves!” - Thought Adjuster

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Handle My Sheep with Kid Gloves!” - Thought Adjuster

Post by Sandy »

Oregon, USA, March 13, 2021
Thought Adjuster
Subject: “Handle My Sheep with Kid Gloves!”

Message received by Anyas

“. . . how many times have I instructed you to refrain from all efforts to take something out of the hearts of those who seek salvation? How often have I told you to labor only to put something into these hungry souls? Lead men into the kingdom, and the great and living truths of the kingdom will presently drive out all serious error.” [UB, 141:6.2]

Thought Adjuster: “Much consideration should be given to Jesus’ adjunction as to the ‘spiritually correct’ way to minister to souls exhibiting some degree of receptivity. Instead of pointing an accusatory finger at their erroneous belief systems, Jesus waved an inviting hand to entice them into a compassionate community that would take all necessary steps to mend their broken hearts and enlighten their confused minds.

Jesus was a brilliant intuitive psychologist. He grasped that frontal attacks on faulty belief systems are harmful and counterproductive as they place their quarry on the defensive—thus slamming shut the precious window of opportunity that opened when that individual took a tentative first bite in life-giving, organic truth.

Aggressive approaches sound inner alarms that trigger emergency shutdowns. Jesus’ proven strategy was to plant seeds of understanding in the fallow soil of promising souls—letting them grow at their own pace.

Hungry souls are certainly begging for sustenance but will regurgitate any spiritual nutrients for which they are not producing yet the corresponding digestive enzymes due to their prolonged spiritual fasting. Identify their most pressing needs and lovingly cater to them. Never force-feed anyone, as it will cause resistance and resentment—and sadly at times life-long aversions.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The Inner Sherpa – Daily Manna from Above”
and
“Home Schooled By Spirit” Series
are now also available on Amazon in Paperback and Kindle Versions

www.innersherpa.org
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.