“Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 7.” - Chris Maurus.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 7.” - Chris Maurus.

Post by Sandy »

Asheville, NC, US of A, November 7, 2021.
From the Desk of Chris Maurus.
Subject: “Experiencing Conscious Contact – Part 7.”

Dear Friends and Light Workers,

This continuing series will expand and explain the eleven facets identified in Part 3, “The Framework for Conscious Contact.” This message takes a deeper look at the fifth facet: “5. Express gratitude (for everything and everyone — even for the hard lesson and relationships).”

There is no greater way to bring more light into your consciousness than to express your genuine heart-felt gratitude for life itself — a gift from the Universal Father. Stop and really think about what that means? You, this “child consciousness,” was created by the Universal Father to host His Divine Fragment — to be present with you at all times, and to share in the experience of your life. Give thanks for this gift and express your gratitude through spontaneous emotion. Wave your arms in the air — sing — dance, and revel in the astonishing love you feel as you celebrate life with your Thought Adjuster (TA) as your true soulmate and eternal partner. Let your mind wander through the many doors of your memory where love touched you — when love was shared — how love transformed you, and make the connection that in all those moments you had become the expression of Divine Inspiration.

I can’t tell you how to be grateful — it must come from deep within the core of your being. In essence, what you are doing by expressing your gratitude is “being worshipful.” Worship is progressive because it is an act of consecration—you being in agreement and alignment with the Will of the Father and when you truly express the Father’s Will in your life, you feel the alignment. How do you feel it? You feel it as a beautiful emotion — of love, of truth, and goodness. Think about the most precious moments of your life and connect to that “feeling.” Realize that the TA was sharing in that moment and saving it for you, in your soul trust, for all eternity! Your TA wants you to have more of those precious moments — why? Because it equates to spiritual growth and contributes to a maturing personality — it is the answer, in song, to the Universal Father’s edict, “Be you perfect, even as I AM perfect.”

Of all the facets of Conscious Contact (CC), let this one be the facet you most look forward to expressing — it is a celebration of life, of love, and your joy — to feel the love vibrations reverberate back and forth, from you, and from your TA, as evidence of the unity you share.

In retrospect, be grateful for your growth in self-awareness. Think about how far you have come and look back on those tough times in your life where you were lost. Make the connection that your Beloved TA was always there guiding you to this more aware state of consciousness. What success! You are here now in CC with your TA! It is evidence of your growth and guidance! Think about it — you have been led to this very moment!

“My Beloved (TA name here) , I am so grateful that you have chosen me to be your eternal partner — my true soulmate.” “You give meaning to my life, and I look forward to the adventures ahead as we participate, together, in Father’s Great Plan.”

“I AM grateful, My Beloved, that you stood by me all those long years before my awareness of you — that you patiently guided me to this very moment.” “You, Father, are an awesome Creator that loves His children — I know this because you have given a fragment of yourself to be with me always — my life is now eternal.” “Being aware of your presence is the most precious virtue a human soul can experience.” “Thank you, My Beloved, thank you Father, and thank you Christ Michael for the opportunity to experience life on your bestowal world.”

These statements of gratitude are only examples, and I encourage you to be completely spontaneous in your worship of the Father. Gratitude is the outpouring of the heart — your heart, and only you can truly express the feelings of gratitude for your life. Once you tap into this place, you shall know what alignment feels like — the love vibrations from the TA shall manifest in a way you will know, without doubt, and cannot be anything other than true Conscious Contact from your Beloved TA.

Stay with me on the journey,

Chris Maurus

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering
are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” – Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

https://correctingtime.org
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.