“Purity and Sincerity of Intent.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Purity and Sincerity of Intent.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, January 29, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Purity and Sincerity of Intent.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “Dear one, it is in service to others that you show your love for Me. It is a grand journey when you develop the insights that you are serving Me as well as yourself, when you learn to practice unconditional love right where you are.

“For most mortals this is a very difficult lesson to master, since practically everyone is beset with judgments, especially when one tries to be non-judgmental and words and actions are misconstrued by the listener as carrying a hidden agenda.

“This world is beset by doubts as to pure, wholehearted sincerity. And yet, I say that the intent needs to be totally sincere, otherwise there can be no unconditional love.

“Therefore, the lesson is this; to search your heart continually, and ask yourself, “Am I sincere in this”?

“Of course, you need to be totally honest with yourself and ruthless in your self-examination. Purity and sincerity of intent, together with pillars of trust and faith, are the signs of an evolving grateful soul.

“Go forth and practice unconditional love, and while being of service to those around you, you help Me progress you into a mature soul in eternity.

“We are a partnership indeed, you and I, moving towards oneness.”

Receiver: “How amazing and awesome.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.