“Your Faith and Trust in The One God.” - The Beloved.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Your Faith and Trust in The One God.” - The Beloved.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, February 13, 2021.
Teacher: The Beloved.
Subject: “Your Faith and Trust in The One God.”

Message Received by Lytske.

The Beloved: “The deeply felt desires of your heart are known to Me, and the aspiration to leave this world a better place lives in the hearts of many people.

“This will someday become a collective desire, which will then verily catapult this picturesque small orb into Light and life.

“Until this is brought about, much work remains to be done.

“Right now, your planet is still in the barbaric stages, where brothers fight and kill each other, and sisters spare no love for each other. As long as there are wars and rumors of wars, the planet will remain in this stage until all are made aware of the still Voice that dwells within them, which will guide them into a better way of life.

“These Voices are not yet heard, for they are readily cancelled out by the clamor of the world.

“There is a great need, which needs to be addressed to let all humans know that all nations, races, creeds and colors, are worthy children of the one God and are offspring of the Light. The Creator truly does not mind what He/She is called.

“This matters only to the caller.

“It is man, who in his search for Me has dreamed up this confusing system of beliefs, symbols, ceremonies and laws. This has kept humankind in bondage, and has nothing to do with the true spirituality that resides in the individual hearts.

“Your love for each other, and your faith and trust in the one God, who lives in all, is the key to be discovered. And only then will humankind understand the true purpose of life, which is to practice unconditional love, and the golden rule of living – to do unto others, as they themselves wish to be done unto them.

“Contemplate the significance of My sayings, and dwell more often in the Silence within, so you may discern My guiding Voice.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.