Sad News

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Sad News

Post by Sandy »

It is with the deepest sorrow that I tell you of the passing of my husband, George Mathieu Barnard, cofounder of the 1111 Progress Group, author, therapist, spiritual healer and transmitter of celestial messages for decades.

It is true that George wore many hats throughout his 81 years and he wore them well, but for me, his greatest triumph was our joyful home brimming with the loving energies of the realms to come.

George cheated death several times in his lifetime but eventually death finds all of us. And so, it was that on November 7th he drew his final breath after a long illness.

Thankfully, Love knows no bounds and tonight George is boundless as I write this tiny epitaph to a fabulous life, one lived in the service of the Divine. Eternity awaits with baited breath for him now. This is not an ending, but rather the beginning, and a beginning we all share as we make the most of our mortal moments and dream of times to come.

We will meet again. Be blessed my darling George.

You are loved!

Sunny
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.