“The Many Facets of Karma.” - Teacher Samuel. Teacher Aaron.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Many Facets of Karma.” - Teacher Samuel. Teacher Aaron.

Post by Sandy »

Illawarra District, Australia, December 07, 2013.
Teacher Samuel.
Teacher Aaron.

Subject: “The Many Facets of Karma.”

Received by George Barnard.

Samuel: “Aaron and I wish to discuss with you the many facets of karma. What is that, you say? ‘Karma is karma is karma, either soul enhancing or soul destroying.’

“But not so fast, my dear human friend, I must tell you. It is much more complicated than that. In fact, karma does have many facets, and in most circumstances it can be relative, evolving, personal and or collective. In time you will find that karma can change, day after day, year after year, to one’s happiness or potential misery.

“Consider now a good deed done by a young child, a poor little waif, leading a hungry man to a free meal at an emergency food kitchen. The same good turn is now performed by a rich man. Are these two benefactors on equal karmic terms? Don’t answer me, but the rich man only wanted the ‘beggar’ away from his door. The youngster outshines the rich man myriad times over. Karma here is relative, to do with age and motivation.

“Think of the person with an interest in conservation. He or she is allocating more and more of available free time to, say, planting trees, or rescuing wildlife in distress. Karma here is greatly positive, strengthening, growing. One might correctly say it is of a cumulative nature.

“As well, for that caring individual, karma is entirely personal. He or she, as long as the undertaking is of a solitary kind, all goodwill is accrued by that one person. The picture changes entirely when such an individual contributor manages to motivate others to become part of his or her project. Some additional minor aspect of the total accrued karma is shared by the originator of such environmental thoughtfulness. Here the sum is greater than the whole of the parts. Here karma has evolved and has become a group effort.”

Teacher Aaron: “This is Aaron, invited to add my part to this teaching. With karma there is another side of the ‘coin’. One might say there is a reverse to the obverse of your ‘universe credits’ so frequently joked about. Our interest is with your having a clear understanding of the negative collective aspect of karma.

“Beware of those in charge of your nation on your behalf, indeed, those you collectively voted into power. Take heed of these changing times of mere lip service regarding citizens’ rights and democracy. Consider your responsibility for the behaviour of those you place in charge of yourselves. Your liability does not end at the moment you place your X on the ballot paper. You are meant to oversee their performances.

“Those living in a democracy freely share in the negative karma, although to varying degrees, in their nation’s wars and in the repression of minorities. Likewise do they share in the positive karma of their nation’s good deeds. Neither of these ‘karmic sharings’ apply to those ruled by a dictator … lucky for some.

“Samuel and I wish you good day. May the coming holy days bring you peace and tranquillity.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
We are each other at our spiritual Root Source – ABC-22, January 1972

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.