“An Abundance of Unconditional Love.” - The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“An Abundance of Unconditional Love.” - The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, August 19, 2019.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “An Abundance of Unconditional Love.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “When, as if it were a vicious storm, a great disturbance is trying to seize a hold of your mind and emotions, due to circumstances beyond your control, remember to hand it all over to the Father in heaven, who knows all from the beginning to the end.

“It is deemed to be the foundation of wisdom, when you realize that only by coming to Me in the Stillness, and by placing all your disappointments into My hands, you will experience an enormous relief.

“The lesson of forgiveness is ongoing, until you reach a point where a greater understanding about the motivation of others takes a hold in your soul. You need to realize that not all are at the same level of understanding. Therefore, you can forgive them, because some are truly incapable of understanding the higher road you are endeavoring to travel.

“All mortals have their innate capacity of light and understanding, and as in all matters, each learns at his or her own speed. This is the reason why at all times you feel like a fish out of water, and it is totally normal to excuse yourself. Indeed I recommend that you enjoy the company of like-minded individuals, for a recharging of your spiritual batteries. No man or woman is an island to itself, and all need the refreshing presence others can bring.

“Realize that truth, beauty and goodness can be found anywhere. Seek for these realities in all things and a greater appreciation of life will take a hold. Life itself is truly wonderful the more you use it for spiritual growth and understanding and for the growth of your soul, where true reality is to be found.

“Regrets ought to spur you on to come more often into the Stillness to seek My guidance. I am always available and the benefits you can reap are enormous, including the healing of your anxious heart and tired nerves which will unfurl and result in calmness.

“You will gain greater equilibrium within yourself when you develop the discipline of regularly coming to Me, so you can then go forth to do yet another day’s battle in overcoming your baser creature self through a more tranquil awareness.

“Life is filled with hope, wonder and an abundance of unconditional love from the Creator towards his creatures. I counsel to seek more often the Stillness within yourself, so you can imbibe of My healing and nurturing presence.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the Satisfaction of Your Soul — The Beloved One.

http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com/
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.