“The Times to Come.” - Machiventa Melchizadek.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Times to Come.” - Machiventa Melchizadek.

Post by Sandy »

Quebec, Canada, January 14, 2019.
Teacher : Machiventa Melchizadek.
Subject : “The Times to Come.”

Message received by Michel Levasseur.

Machiventa: “Today we are going to talk about The Times to Come because, for those who follow the transmissions of Teachers, received through various ‘Tranmitter/Receivers’, the important topic of the planetary changes to come is addressed more and more frequently.

“It can be said that certain transmissions are discreetly alluding to them, while others are more direct about them, as well as about the times to come.

“Now let us be clear. There is no good way to tell you what changes are on the horizon because they are about to happen; It's one minute to midnight, my friends.

“Few people are ready to face what will happen and it is with sadness and a lot of love that it befalls us to inform you that you must prepare yourself as seriously as possible.

“The announcements made in the past have always been taken lightly by the population; know that there will be fewer warnings from now on; only one official announcement will be made; it will have to be listened to and taken seriously, because thereafter, the changes will begin as described in the prophecies.

“You think that the tone of my message is stern and very different from the usual messages, but you have to be solemn now and make sure that the current times are no longer dedicated to reflection but to action.

“Listen to what you hear because you will know when the bell will ring . . .

“I am Machiventa.”

English translation by Anyas Spencer.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

http://www.1111akashicconstruct.com/
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.