“These Are Heaven’s Values.” - The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“These Are Heaven’s Values.” - The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia. November 19, 2017.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “These Are Heaven’s Values.”

Message received By Lytske.

Thought Adjuster: “In spirit we work as one; be it your Master Jesus or be it Me, a Spark from God. Whoever you think is urging you heaven-ward, it matters not. And when mortals show their willingness, we all cooperate in the endeavor of leading them into their eternal existence, which is the purpose of life and the evolutionary goal.

“In matters spiritual there is no competition. Even the angels willingly serve the universal Creator with gladness in their hearts. We all labor towards the same goal of awakening mortals towards their glorious destiny, irrespective of what superstition or doctrine keeps them in bondage.

“Each mortal runs his or her individual free-will race as there is never any coercion. A mere piece of paper, book or dogma, is not meant to hold them to a certain course. Each individual soul is to decide for their selves and there is no need to follow the words written by someone else to dictate a truth.

“It might inspire them for a while but is not to be accepted as gospel. It might lead only for a time as they gradually continue to grow in spirit when they decide to be inspired on a daily basis when coming to Me in the Stillness of their hearts.

“The initial opening of the heart to the reality of the Creator is totally personal. This sometimes happens in times of crisis when a soul turns to Me in its struggles to become free.

“More often it is a slow dawning realization that there is more to life than meets the eye. It is not to be found in mass religious meetings, which can lead to an inevitable letdown if there is no lasting impression.

“‘Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and all else will be added unto thee.’

“This is understood to mean that you will gain serenity and joy beyond understanding with increasing peace of mind and bliss in the soul as well as wisdom with increasing love and understanding towards all others. These are heaven’s values, which are so very different from earth’s values.

“By turning within, you give yourself a chance to be inspired by me to yield the fruits of the spirit, all the while practicing increasing tolerance and understanding with a loving, forgiving and patient attitude towards your ‘less enlightened’ brothers and sisters. You learn to serve as an example and be an inspiration to others, for them to also seek for that everlasting peace within themselves.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.