“The True Meaning of Love.” - The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The True Meaning of Love.” - The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia. October 15, 2017.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “The True Meaning of Love.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “Allow your mind to totally be at rest, so you can give me your fullest attention. You asked me to train you in present-centered awareness. This I welcome wholeheartedly, because your mind will then become an instrument for Me to use and this will present you with the greatest opportunity for loving service.

“It has been said that love makes the world go round, and indeed it does, for God’s love holds the universe together. In His love everything exists and expands, for God is pure love and He desires for all His children to experience this.

“On your planet, the true meaning of love is too seldom experienced. Many erroneous connotations have been placed on the word love, whilst deeds done in the name of love are often a grotesque misuse and abuse.

“Truly, the purity of God’s love has been little understood, especially in the thoughtless and disrespectful acts of humans, who are not at all in present-centered awareness. If they were in present-centered awareness they would not do the things they do in the name of so-called love.

“The love of God is pristine and pure. It shines in the song of birds, in the happy laughter of a little one, who worries not. Love comes in different guises, but true love is always pure and does not require questioning by the receiver since pure love reverberates in the soul.

“Humanity has much to learn in the area of true love. Even a genuine loving smile can uplift a weary soul. A cheerful countenance is very powerful to a sorrow-stricken and worried person.

“Children flourish best when there is harmonious love between the parents. They will automatically gain a better sense of self-worth. They will therefore be in a greater present-centered awareness than will the child that grows up in a dysfunctional family, with too many worries for its little shoulders to bear, while it garners a restless mind in the process.

“Truly, this planet would be well served if one or both parents would introduce a time of daily family gathering without distractions, with some form of prayer or meditation.

“Children would be well served and so would your planet benefit.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.