“Be Ever Watchful.” -- The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Be Ever Watchful.” -- The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, October 8, 2017.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “Be Ever Watchful.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “Only a soul that trusts Me enough, is willing to be led in the direction I desire for it to go and to garner the experiences needed for soul-growth. Sometimes I lead you into places to assist someone by bringing a smile, to give an encouraging word or to send some loving, healing thoughts when you hear of someone who is ill.

“All things, acts, thoughts and intentions are known in Heaven. Nothing escapes the omniscience of the Creator God of Everything. Only the worthwhile experiences, which have edified and nourished the soul and helped it grow, shall remain.

“Be ever watchful about where you may be of loving service. Be ever aware that you are God’s representative, wherever you find yourself on this earth. Awakening human beings everywhere are beginning to realize their holy calling and are becoming the peacemakers and healers on this sorrowful planet.

“This planet is also a living, breathing child of the Creator, albeit of a different order. However, she is going through much travail at present. Abuse, rape, pilfering and all sorts of other scandalous things are being perpetrated upon her innocent being. Her beautiful face is scarred and burned.

“Even her precious atmosphere, meant for all living things upon her, is being poisoned by thoughtless unenlightened mortals, who have allowed themselves to be led by greed and so have fallen into gross darkness, which a fallen prince from Heaven wrought eons ago.

“This nefarious fog is lifting, for the prince of darkness is no more. Only his death-throws are still being felt and are sadly taking with them many ignorant people, who neither give a thought to the life hereafter, nor to how they can be of loving service assisting their soul-growth.

“Truly, humankind is living through one of its most remarkable and precarious periods in planetary history. People everywhere have a need to wake up and become active as healers and peacemakers for their selves, their surroundings, and for this most precious blue orb in space.

“Think on these My words and lodge them deeply into your being. For this is the holy calling of people everywhere.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.