“Cross over the threshold.” --Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Cross over the threshold.” --Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Monterrey, Mexico, August 10, 2017.
Teacher: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “Cross over the threshold.”

Message received by Bettina.

Thought Adjuster: “You have the power; it is inside of you.

“You have a decision to make. You can stay in suffering, in doubt, in resentment and in worries, or you can cross the threshold that separates this darkness from that bright and happy ‘other world’. That threshold is not far away, it is always within your reach; simply choose to see it. Whenever you decide, you can step over this threshold and live in the world of peace, faith, forgiveness, tranquility and happiness.

“These two ‘worlds’ are available to you today. Which one will you choose? It’s up to you where you decide to be. That decision does not happen on the outside or by appearances, but inside of you. It is through your mind and free will that you decide the life you want to live, and it is also through your mind and free will that you create your reality.

“Live in consciousness of My presence, always enlightened by My radiant light, full of love and peace. Observe your world from this place next to Me. All those situations that could threaten to affect your peace will fail, because you have crossed the threshold and with it you will bring Paradise to your life. Understand that I AM here with you.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
If you stop judging, you will find peace — Thought Adjuster.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.