“About Sanctuary Cities.” - Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“About Sanctuary Cities.” - Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Oregon, US of A, August 31, 2017.
Teacher: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “About Sanctuary Cities.”

Message received by Anyas.

Thought Adjuster: “Dear child, there is so much for us to talk about. Best friends never run out of topics of conversation, as they fully open their hearts to one another without any judgment but with great interest, empathy, and compassion.

“There is nothing for you to hold back from Me. On the contrary, I am the safest and most loyal Confidant you could ever have. You may not see Me, yet, you should never doubt that I am forever here right within you if you welcome My Presence.

“Many of you are so unaware of My Indwelling that I am relegated to a status similar to the one of an illegal alien, so to speak. Others are taking their faith seriously and strive to live good lives, thus making Me proud and feeling welcome in their thoughts and their hearts. They become My Sanctuary City by sanctifying their being — quite a different take on the term ‘Sanctuary City.’

“KNOW that I am fully partaking of your life and this will help you include Me in your inner dialogue. Talk to Me or commune with Me silently! I delight in your confidences; I delight in your attention. More and more, you will experience the reality and the solidity of our connection. You have much to look forward to, as you are only at the onset of an epic cosmic adventure. As I am guiding you through thick and thin in your current experience, you can be assured that I will never let go of your hand and that we will fill many treasure chests of common memories. This is My promise to you. What are you promising Me?”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
Look for Anyas’ new book on:
http://www.innersherpa.org/books
www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.