“The Kingdom of Heaven Is Within You.” -The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Kingdom of Heaven Is Within You.” -The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 24, 2017.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “The Kingdom of Heaven Is Within You.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “It gives Me joy to consider that the overriding thought on your busy mind is to have a closer walk with your God within. This would be heavenly and make your life even more worth living.

“This is exactly what I have been striving to bring to your attention: for you to walk closer with your God Fragment, to look at things through God’s eyes and to see through the eyes of pure unconditional love.

“Think for a moment of what that would be like; to look upon every person you come into contact with as your brother or sister, who also desires this same close connection but might not yet realize this.

“Appreciate that they are also capable of having a closer walk with their Heavenly Indweller. How different the world would be when love would prevail and wars would be no more! They will then know that God is love and love is God.

“Meditate upon this and ponder this awesome statement. Feel into this, practice this and experience this. Consider living like this. Actually, you will, because once you have sensed this overwhelming, all accepting love, you will want to come back for more and more, so you may saturate yourself to overflowing to then give it away.

“Exude My love, and exude My understanding, for it is yours, free for the taking. This love is endless and unconditional. Fill your heart and soul and mind with this love.

“Rejoice and be exceedingly glad. You are experiencing heaven on earth, for the Kingdom of Heaven that is within you: Truly is within you.

“Be at peace and live in joy.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.