“Be Messengers of the Light.” -Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Be Messengers of the Light.” -Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Monterrey, Mexico, October 18, 2017.
Teacher: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “Be Messengers of the Light.”

Message received by Bettina.

Thought Adjuster: “Carry My Light all over the world. Shine wherever you are. Carry My Light, the light that comes from love, the light that conveys peace, joy, enthusiasm, faith, understanding, kindness, humility and passion.

“Live your life with passion, show that you carry Me inside of you and that you are aware of this. Some people walk through life, meaninglessly conveying sadness, anger and routine. They have forgotten the eternal joy. They have forgotten who they are and where they come from.

“There is an urge for messengers of the Light, messengers whom, by their sole presence, can fill the place where they are with light and joy, that infect others with faith, trust, harmony and security.

“When you realize My love for you, and My inevitable presence in your life, My light grows and projects from your heart to all the others.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
If you stop judging, you will find peace — Thought Adjuster.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.