“Do Not Underestimate Yourself.” - The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Do Not Underestimate Yourself.” - The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, September 5, 2017.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “Do Not Underestimate Yourself.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “You really have no concept of how much your presence is needed on the planet. All sincere and loving of heart seeking souls are needed to help stabilize the chaos on this darkened planet.

“The Creator sees you all as points of light, and the more you let your light shine, the brighter the planet becomes. Don’t ever allow the darkness to swallow you up. Be mindful of your moods. Banish pessimism and downheartedness at once.

“When you become weary in body, mind and spirit, consider this to be time-out to come into the Silence to be with Me, for I am the Regenerator of your mind and spirit, the Restorer of your body and the Renewer of your youth.

“You shall go and do My work and not grow weary in doing good. Be the sunshine you are meant to be, because I feed you the Son-light.

“Trust and be not afraid. Gather your courage and persevere, oh persevere for the sake of this poor planet, where the waves of darkness threaten to obscure the Light of heaven.

“At this point, all the light workers are called to awaken and let their light shine, for them to stay strong in the Name of the One, who created all light and darkness. He did so to train his creatures to become the keepers of the Light and to not fall into darkness with its evil.

“If there were no darkness, how would you know that you are supposed to be a light-being? You are born to search for the light of heaven within you and to keep it burning brightly by your very choices and decisions towards increasing trust and faith in the almighty over-care of the Father in heaven.

“Please realize how much I need your cooperation. It is your responsibility to wake up and let your light shine to the best of your ability. And please, do not underestimate yourself.

“We need each other to succeed.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.