“Take the Gospel of Peace to Heart.” -- The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Take the Gospel of Peace to Heart.” -- The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, August 27, 2017.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “Take the Gospel of Peace to Heart.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “An instrument as delicate as the human heart brings the requirement for careful consideration and much thoughtfulness toward self and others. Harsh words, demeaning words, negative thoughts, thoughtless actions and stubbornness toward self and others will break down the strongest defenses and also weaken the heart.

“The inner chamber needs to be sanctified at all costs, as this is the place where you return to be with Me in Stillness. I desire to express to you how delicate an instrument the human heart is and how it is so often neglected in the busy-ness of daily life.

“It is the hub, the engine of the entire body. When you hear something wrong with the engine of the car, you take it to the workshop and have it checked out.

“By coming into the Stillness, you bring your heart to Me, so I ‘check it out’ and have a calming effect upon it, so it will keep functioning as the Creator intended it to.

“Much can go wrong and much does go wrong. Even little ones are born with defects due to generational mishaps, which have settled into the genetics.

“A lot of negativity, willful bad choices and thoughtless actions do have their down-the-line repercussions in the offspring. The causes are hidden in the past but sooner or later the results become quite observable.

“Your planet has suffered a great deal through the wrongful deeds of your forebears. Just think about how even now more injustices are being perpetrated by some and how this has now taken on massive proportions.

“How long will it be before humanity wakes up to take Jesus’ gospel of peace to heart? They would save themselves and their offspring untold misery. For even now, generational healing is available.

“Think about these matters and learn to be kind to your heart. Allow Me to teach you how to do this.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.