“Unity and Cooperation”. - The Damascus Scribe. Machiventa Melchizedek.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Unity and Cooperation”. - The Damascus Scribe. Machiventa Melchizedek.

Post by Sandy »

Illawarra District, Australia, August 21, 2017.
Teachers: The Damascus Scribe.
Machiventa Melchizedek.

Subjects: “Unity and Cooperation”.

Message received by George Barnard.

The Scribe: “I sense that you are aware of what day in August it is. Yes, Michael’s birthday, let’s celebrate and perhaps we’ll have a chance to later hear from the Master.

“Right now I want to briefly speak to you about the progress you have created as a team. In the past we have not had the personalities that could truly work in conjunction with one another. The task was left to Midwayers who managed an acceptable balance for Urantia for Her to be able to endure, improve and therewith evolve on Her path as one of the many Supreme Planetary Princesses.

“For growth, yes, evolution, to occur for the planetary Daughter of the Supreme She needs to accept and internalize all thoughts, plans and actions that are good, As well, She must accept and internalize all thoughts, plans and actions that are neither good nor bad. They are the bad thoughts, plans and actions that dwell in the borderland which She can neither accept nor make Her own. They await reconcilliation between Mansonia and the borderland. And in this effort the 11:11 group has shon and it will shine again.

“Be aware, my friend, that the build-up in the borderland is a wicked but ongoing process and you will likely as a group be called on again in the future. I am the Damascus Scribe.”

(The receiver now briefly opens up to Machiventa Melchizedek).

Machiventa: “It is well known on High that we don’t always agree on matters spiritual. However, disagreement is allowed and neither of us has ever put in a serious complaint . . . any complaint . . . about a lack of cooperation. It is with pride and all through these times that I have looked at your efforts as a team. In cooperation with Life Carriers, my Melchizedek Brothers, Midwayers and not to forget Thought Adjusters, you have identified by name untold thousands in need of resolution of their doubts, hate, fear and anger.

“Similar wonderful teamwork was applied at the hub that sent those newly recruited to the Light in a most novel and genius method, whilst enemies, both human and elementals, were kept under control or summarily eliminated by two further teams.

“Few of you were officially notified of the task that has taken you some months and caused a great deal of relief for our beloved Urantia as well as for many individual Paradise pilgrims needing resolution. We commend you for a mission well discharged and see every reason for you to be called upon in the future. Our well-meant congratulations for your unity and cooperation. This is Machiventa.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
My Gift to you is for you to be of service to Me — Christ Michael.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.