“The Task at Hand” (shortened). - The Damascus Scribe.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“The Task at Hand” (shortened). - The Damascus Scribe.

Post by Sandy »

Illawarra District, Australia, July 29, 2017.
Teacher: The Damascus Scribe.
Subject: “The Task at Hand” (shortened).

Message received by George Barnard.

The Scribe: “There are questions you all are wanting to ask, but you don’t quite know how to formulate them. There are answers we wish to provide you with and yet there are few satisfactory ways to explain.

“The entire 11:11 Progress Group needs to inform itself about the borderland, the entities that lurk there and the ways in which they need to be controlled. To a degree the information contained in the Virginia Jamieson paper will be of help to you all. As well, Valdir’s talk with Urantia about resolution is important and others (Phil and Geoff) may be able to assist.

“So far you have been marginally successful in warding off these attacks that originate from the borderland made to temporarily overlap areas and times of your physical world. To ensure you will be more successful in the future, all of you need to become better informed about just what the borderland entails. At least one of you needs to become fully conversant with your Urantia borderland status and its dangers to your civilization.

“Go on now and educate yourselves. I Am the Damascus Scribe.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
My Gift to you is for you to be of service to Me — Christ Michael.

A NEW ADDITIONAL TASK --- A Dispensation at work.

During the last few months Lytske has been reciting a 7 part prayer (together with the Life Carrier Orion) over many (10.000’s) different family names. Whoever (whatever) of those names, going back thousands of years and countless generations, has darkness left behind in the Borderland is then contacted by the Life Carriers and 1000’s turns up for Chris and two of his sons to “speed them off” to the Light in rather a genius way.

This all goes well most of the time and up to this point, but Chris and family are frequently under attack from a church in Northern California by a tall skinny man and by a group of six people in Wasington DC --- three women and three men --- and they are using black witchcraft.

Sandy and I are discouraging the black arts people and the elementals, the black arts people send over to attack both Chris and his family. We build barriers to stop the elementals, but at times we fail as our timing is frequently off.

We could possibly talk all day about what has been happening for some months now (attacks on Chris for much longer) but I want to leave you with the suggestion that we need help:

A… we have an important new task as members of the 11:11 Progress Group, although all old duties (transmits) must be carrying on.

B… our adversaries may well belong to a dangerous world organization.

C… The biggest dispensation this planet may see has begun.

God bless . . .
George.

Read “Virginia Jamieson” chapter about going to the Light.

Read Valdir’s Urantia (Gaia) Transmission about.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.