“A Lesson on Trust (2).” - The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“A Lesson on Trust (2).” - The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, August 12, 2017.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “A Lesson on Trust (2).”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “Still your mind and open your heart and soul to Me. It is in the Stillness of your heart where I reside. Actually, I am everywhere but it is easier for you to imagine me in the heart area. We are continuing our discussion on trust for trust is what keeps you coming back to me, yet not only trust but also the longing to learn more from me and my residing in you.

“Do not waver, please, when you meet humans who think that it is impossible to hear My voice, for they have not yet learned to trust that inner process of opening up to hear. It is indeed very difficult to distinguish my still Voice from other voices, especially when the differentiation is difficult.

“However, when I speak, you will always know, especially when you are totally in focused awareness and you sense or feel that holy hush surrounding and pervading you and when an incredible peace descends upon your heart. Oh yes, you have also been told not to imagine me speaking to you as it might be the machinations of your own mind or the cleverness of the evil one leading you astray.

“Dear child, only you know for certain how it is that I am leading you, especially when looking back over your life. Each mortal travels their own path of inner development and trust. There is simply no comparison and I don't want you to feel insecure with doubt and falter in your trust in me, when ‘more knowledgeable’ mortals tell you that it is impossible for you to hear your Beloved within, as they entertain the belief that my voice is seldom heard and therefore this cannot happen in the mortal existence.

“In fact; it is they who need to shore up their trust and belief in the almighty Creator God, and not live between the pages of a book. Revelations continue unabated.

“I tell you right now, that each individual will know for certain when and where this happens and when they ‘hear,’ they will recognize my voice. It is in trusting the process of growth.

“Judgments in this area are not needed as God is the only Judge and decides which is true and which is not true. And since I am a Spark from God, having come to indwell you, I know your purity of heart and the sincerity of intent, especially when you are of loving service towards your brothers and sisters. Be always open and ready to forgive and forget, for these go hand in hand.

“Continue to trust this process of inner development, as this leads you increasingly deeper into my presence. Be of good cheer. Life with me is simple and joyful. Only humans make it difficult due to their lack of trust in the process of coming to me and spending time with me.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com

“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.