“Flow with the River of Life.” -Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Flow with the River of Life.” -Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Monterrey, Mexico, July 24, 2017.
Teacher: Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “Flow with the River of Life.”

Message received by Bettina.

Thought Adjuster: “Sometimes you force a situation to make things happen according to what you want, but realize that this will not prosper. Notice the signs along the way. Just as the water flows in the river, let your life flow freely to follow its natural path.

“I’m not telling you to sit around waiting with crossed arms for things to happen, because you need to make them happen. However, when one of these things is not in your best interest, there will be signs that will catch your attention. Be attentive then, reflect, consult with Me about the meaning of these signs.

“Don’t you wish to make your path more gentle and pleasant? Trust in Me, flow with the river of life. Its current is always in motion and has the same direction: forward, to progress. Trust, flow, let yourself go, and enjoy your journey so unique and personal.

“Stop trying to be what others want you to be, do not swim against the tide. Be you, and only you. Sometimes you waste your time trying to fulfill the expectations of others, wanting to be who they want or expect you to be, just to please them. Such a thing is an exhausting and meaningless way of living your life on Earth. Be yourself, flow with life!

“When in doubt, come to Me, ask Me and listen inside. As you listen more in silence and stillness, you will understand who you really are, you will be more congruent with yourself, you will achieve harmony between what you do and what you feel. And then you will find peace, because you will truly be yourself.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
If you stop judging, you will find peace — Thought Adjuster.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.