“In My Name.” -- The Damascus Scribe.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“In My Name.” -- The Damascus Scribe.

Post by Sandy »

Illawarra District, Australia, June 8, 2017.
Teacher: The Damascus Scribe.
Subject: “In My Name.”

Message received by George Barnard.

George: “I know it’s Matthew 18:20, because I just Looked it up. It says, ‘For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there Am I in the midst of them.’

The Scribe: “Getting together with others is easy, always easy. You don’t actually need people to be there together with you, for a Midwayer or a Cherubim, preferably both, will do just fine. Of course, if there are people at hand, take them all into your plan. Remember late nights in your clinic after the last of your patients had gone home? How effective were those healings with the celestials, all sitting in a circle with you on that silver-blue carpet?

“At the time, were there others available to you to make a partnership, a team, or were they all asleep? Had they been awake, would they have worked with you at that late hour? Was there anyone in your family inclined to do healings with you? How about among your employees, was there a candidate? Among your friends? What about your esteemed colleagues? Indeed, think of just three who would have you incarcerated in the 1970’s, if you had made the time to visit them for the purpose of doing a healing.

“When Matthew spoke those words it was another time, another world, as you well know. And the knowledge of celestial help and of guidance was either not there in most cases, or totally misunderstood in others. There is no doubt, however, that human company is effective in prayer and healing excercises. Together, human and celestial, you can achieve much more . . . miracles! Yes, I would like you to recall the many events when you traveled ‘out there’ with Dr. Mendoza and took turns in healing bodies, minds and emotions . . . and always with the help of Christ Michael. No question about His being there.

“In future, you’ll see many more healings initiated by one or more humans and with many celestials invited to assist in those most welcome endeavors. See it this way, my human friend: whilst your regular daily news briefs indicate a worsening condition on your world, you are in fact ever so slowly edging through your Correcting Times to arrive at the first dawning of Light and Life. Take heart, my student, your terrestrial life is short and in those few years you can not always see the real and true collective progress when only a minority of isolated others still regress.

“That is all from Me right now. It is time for you to attend to your waiting duties. I Am the Damascus Scribe and I too, like you, labor in His Name.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“We measure and mark your Spiritual Growth
against the Wall of Eternity.”—Destiny Guardian, Alverana.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.