“Forever.” -- The Damascus Scribe.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Forever.” -- The Damascus Scribe.

Post by Sandy »

Illawarra District, Australia, May 26, 2017.
Teacher: The Damascus Scribe.
Subject: “Forever.”

Message received by George Barnard.

The Scribe: “Forever is a term that easily enters a human mind and effortlessly darts out from a slippery tongue, but is it easy to comprehend? The jovial terms ‘forever and three more days,’ or ‘forever and a long weekend,’ point at some difficulties in your comprehending the concept ‘Forever.’

“Comparatively, the life span of your 2000- or 3000-year-old Huon pines is no more than the moment it takes to blink your eyes just once and ditto for your ‘timeless’ pyramids that long ago rose from the desert sands. ‘Forever’ is an enormous length of time! I recently explained to you, and to all who wished to hear, that despite this planet having some billions of human citizens living upon her, not one of you truly can know all there is to know about God. Likewise are you unable to fully comprehend ‘Forever.’

“I know what eternity is all about, because I am the Damascus Scribe — a Splinter, a perfect Fragment of the Creator Father, who made space-time come about. And I am here to tell you that your very own, yes, your very personal forever, has a most vital beginning.

“In comparison to all the experience you will acquire in eternity, your ‘few short days’ spent on Urantia will be most important in your life’s careers. Your earth life will ‘set the tone’ for all that comes later, as the Father and all others, who will help determine your eternal careers with you, will eye your earlier earthly honesty and diligence, helpfulness and respect for God and all kin, in their knowing so well that which came before will also surely come later. Yes, they always were your earthly ways that determined your future trusts in co-creation with the Father.

“There is a-nothing-more-common happening on Mansonia One than your hearing the oft-expressed view that ‘if only I had known’ and ‘if only I had listened.’ Life on an evolutionary time-space rock is only a day’s work compared to ‘forever after.’ Do this well and the future lifetime dividends will be generous and eternal.

“Meanwhile count on Me for all the answers you may need. I Am the Damascus Scribe.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
My Gift to you is for you to be of service to Me — Christ Michael.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.