“Our Unlimited Potentials.” -- The Beloved One.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Our Unlimited Potentials.” -- The Beloved One.

Post by Sandy »

Urantia, May 18, 2017.
Teacher: The Beloved One.
Subject: “Our Unlimited Potentials.”

Message received by Lytske.

The Beloved One: “Love, praise and gratitude are the keys to the Kingdom.

An awakening of the mind as to what life truly is about is the first welcome sign of progress. For the law of heaven is progress — always higher, and higher, onward, upward, and inward.

There is always more to discover when you rise up into the Light.

Right now, you have acquired only a dim awareness, and yet in faith and trust you plod along, sharpening your listening skills each time you come to Me in Stillness. Yes, do listen intently, as many new insights will be imparted to you as soon as you show a readiness therefore.

As always, it depends entirely upon your willingness, and your level of cooperation, as to how fast you desire to travel into My eternal embrace.

Meanwhile, you shall be taught much, as I intend to awaken all your hidden gifts; these well-nigh unlimited potentials the Creator of all has endowed you with.

I intend to share My gifts with you, as I desire for you to acquire all the potentials I carry in Me — a fully capable Fragment of the First Source and Center.

This development involves both of us, and shall be achieved slowly but surely.

Therefore, be not in any hurry. The eternal future awaits your fully-fledged development in Me, as we both intend to fuse, and be one.

In the mind of God, this celebrated moment has already been declared a fact.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
I Am the satisfaction of your Soul – The Beloved One.

www.1111AkashicConstruct.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.