“Love Is…” -- Teacher Ophelius.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“Love Is…” -- Teacher Ophelius.

Post by Sandy »

Michigan, US of A, February 12, 2012.
Teacher Ophelius.
Subject: “Love Is…”

Received by Chris.

Ophelius: “Today we would like to reiterate the recitation of your visit of last night on Love. Love is all important. It is the one most valuable commodity there is in the universe, for all things, truths, and life delineates and distills down into the simple compound we call Love. Without love, nothing would exist. With Love, all things, all beings, all joy, all truth, all worlds, all planes of existence, all of creation comes into the now and is upheld to the pleasure of the one true Source, the God of all things. Love is the fabric upon which the universes are made. Love is the perfect intention of the Creators Will for all beings in the universes to experience, give, and receive and to co-create with. It is the reason for being.

“Love is the meaning of life. For all your struggles, heartaches, joys, and wonders, this life given to you out of Love, by the Source of Love, was given that you may, by free will, as an individual, rediscover this Love, learn how to Love, and experience Love to the greatest extent of your potential while living a life that begins on the worlds of time and space, and return to the Creator those unique experiences that only you can have. To find utter joy in the pursuit of truth, the appreciation of beauty, and the experience of goodness, is Love.

“Where are you going in such hurry? What is it that keeps you up at night? What worries do you really have? What fears do you harbor? What hurt or injustice have you suffered that cannot be healed by Love? What insurmountable problem do you have that cannot be solved by Love?

“Love is the answer my friends, Love is the antidote to the self-inflicted poisons of life. To be apart from love is to be in darkness, for Love is the Light that shines in the dark and illuminates the truth of reality. Wake up from your slumber and open your eyes to Love! Do you not see? Are you so blinded by pride and the material illusions of life that you cannot feel Love? Nothing will satisfy the want of the soul -- no jewel, no diamond, no gold, or riches can fulfill the longing heart for that thing that is missing. Love is the missing piece, my friends. Love is that thing you have been searching for all your life!

“Go now into your room, alone, in the quiet of your mind, reach your arms up into the heavens and ask the God of all creation to fill you with Love -- to teach you to Love, to seek and to find real Love, to experience the true Light that lights every soul and calls it home to completion, to perfection, to unity with the one true Source. You are love, we are love, and all is love. You are loved so dearly, so preciously, nothing can separate you from the Love of the Father’s presence, for it continually rains down upon you. Only you can let that love in, and let it soak you to the soul of your being. Open up to Love and feel the greatest joy you will ever know.

“All is Love,
“The Circle of Seven.”

Receiver's note: The night before the morning this message was received, I was visited by a being of light that recited the most beautifully touching poem on love I have ever heard. So thoughtfully crafted, simple and true, it was music to my ears, and nourishment for my soul.

Thank you Spirit for gracing me with your song.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
“The giving of self, the illumination of truth, and the relief of suffering are the noblest paths to higher consciousness.” — Teacher Ophelius, 2009.

http://1111prompt.blogspot.com
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.