Scribbles 178 from Lytske

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Scribbles 178 from Lytske

Post by Redshift »

Scribbles 178 from Lytske.
A series of messages from mostly unknown Teachers – February 6, 2000.

Prayer: It is most touching to me, Michael, that you long for a human heart to just come and be with you, without requesting anything from you – for me to just sit at your knee and show you the love I have for you. I am so grateful for all the love you have shown me.

Dear precious one, how welcome you are to sit by me, and just know that all is well. Indeed, your daily devotional gives you fresh new insights. It continues to radiate its blessings.

Consider yourself blessed with having a teachable mind -- a mind that searches for truth in all things. You are gaining insights and are beginning to recognize certain feelings as addictions. Allow yourself time to work through these feelings as your healing continues.

It is important to ‘walk through’ these (devotional) lessons, in order for you to gain a greater understanding and increasing soul-growth. Corrections are sometimes painful to make, albeit necessary for the cleansing of the planet, which still suffers under the legacy of the Lucifer rebellion of eons ago.

However, believe that there is light at the end of this dark tunnel. When you accept all the corrections coming your way, you will be better able to help others achieve their soul freedom and integration of heart and mind.

Much emotional healing needs to occur. It is a cleansing of the genes. The correction of the DNA is at stake here. What you do for yourself, you do for the planet. And so it is that we all move forward, one human at a time.

Be of good cheer, my child, for I have overcome the world.

You are much loved by your Thought Adjuster, your Guardian Angels and Teachers. Mother Nebadonia and I enfold you in our love.

I am Michael.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
You lit a Flame, and it will become a Raging Fire—ABC-22.

www.1111progressGroup.com