The 11:11 Emergency Platoon

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Redshift
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

The 11:11 Emergency Platoon

Post by Redshift »

A Brief History of the 11:11 Emergency Platoon.
From the Desk of George Barnard – May 16, 2009.

The Primary Midwayers, a rather androgynous-looking group, together with the Secondary Midwayers, who are rather diverse individuals of both genders and varied talents, make up the United Midwayers. They have a slogan, “What the United Midwayers undertake, the United Midwayers do.”

I didn’t know they had a slogan. The four – three Secondary Midwayers and one Primary Midwayer – that often spent time in my home when I was not yet six, were seen by me as ‘people who ate no dinners.’ They were ‘not family,’ and they would most often visit at meal times. However, there were eight of us Barnards, taking up all the room at the long dining room table. They might have been ghosts, but they were friendly. They made good suggestions, although one could hardly hear their voices. And yet in an undefined way, they ‘belonged’ until I was about eighteen years old. Then they were gone! Quite suddenly!

By the time I was twenty-three, my business was up and running. I employed the best in the industry, found I had time to spare, and could help out other companies that were struggling. The four – now renamed ‘Spirit Guides or Spirit Guardians’ – returned with their great solutions to both business and ‘people problems.’ They were sorely needed with the people problems, because all I had at the time was my studies in Industrial Psychology. Gradually more and more troubled individuals came my way to get their answers. Surprisingly, I would wake up on the mornings of their visits with the very solutions to their difficulties, at times a clear picture of what they looked like!

The Midwayers were at work while I slept, and now I began hearing that strange slogan: “We fight. We win. We all ways win.” It meant always, in all ways, and for everyone concerned.

At age thirty-three that whole world of success seemed to be falling apart. “That man Barnard,” seen by others as a professional problem solver, was hit too hard, too fast, and by too many seemingly unsolvable difficulties. In his dark, private forest of despair not a single light shone, not even the glimmer of a lightening bug. He turned to the Master, and the Master send the Midwayers.

Suddenly there was a business, a family, more unending and in-depth psychology studies, and a regular throng of those in deep, deep . . . mud. The 11:11 Emergency Platoon was born, and during the following twenty-five-plus years the Midwayer platoon brought to my clinic the desperate cases about to lose the storyline for good – the post traumatic stress disordered and suicidal – but not ever was I alone treating any of these. Sharmon (MNO6), Chief Bzutu (ABC22), and Primary Midwayer, Andrea, would ‘round up’ these patients. Dr. Mendoza (MNO8) would be there during the treatment, the counseling.

Four Midwayers, a group of Angels, and one solitary human made up this small inter-species alliance of unusual freelancers. Many patients upon their recovery were taught the Akashic Construct values of both seeing and hearing their Midwayer Caregivers and Teachers. As I retired from all earlier activities, and began to pen the 11:11 Documents, the Emergency Platoon was no more, and the now rapidly growing 11:11 Progress Group took its place.

And it’s just a small thought from George Barnard.

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
We Are Each Other at our Spiritual Root Source, ABC-22, 1972.

www.1111ProgressGroup.com