Commune with the Father

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Commune with the Father

Post by Geoff »

Idaho, US of A, January 26, 2004.

Christ Michael.

Subject: "Commune with the Father."

Received by Sandy Montee.

Sandy: "There is a feeling of much, wonderful energy all around me."

Christ Michael: "It is I, Christ Michael. I come to you this evening to talk about the love the Father has for his many children who live on planet earth. His love is unconditional and it is truly boundless.

Your birth and existence, and that of all other creatures that live, is possible only because of His great love. Only our Father can give you, His treasured children, eternal life through the spirit that lives within you. With this life comes the opportunity to become as one with Him in creature perfection. You are given the chance to work toward the total perfection that only He knows.

"He delights in the growth of all your souls as you strive to reach out and come closer to Him in this magnificent opportunity of time/space reality. He looks upon His children with great pride and notices the intentions of each one of you to do His Will, as you let His light shine through, and as you share His love with others around you.

"As he gives you all His love, there is plenty left for you to share freely among all your brothers and sisters. Trust in His unending love for you and go about your days in happiness. The Father prepares a home for you in Heaven, a place of many mansions. He also celebrates as you live and learn while here on earth in the brief period that is your lifetime.

"He wants nothing more than for you to allow Him to be a treasured Companion with you in your daily journeys, no matter how humble a person you might consider yourself to be, no matter how mundane-a-journey you might think yourself to be on. Imagine Him to be the kind and loving Father who always has your watch-care first and foremost in His all-knowing mind.

"He has showered you with the gift of magnificent universe vistas, lights up your world with the moon and stars at night, the glorious sunshine in daytime. What many other great blessings he bestows upon you! And He asks for nothing more in return than for you to realize that He loves and cares for you.

"Be in communion with our Father, and He will carry the burdens for you, furnish the nourishment for your body and soul and share all of creation with you, His precious children. I will leave you with these thoughts, yet I will never be far from any of you who hear these words. I am your Brother Michael."

The 11:11 Progress Group

11:11 Spirit Guardians
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.