The Goal of Finding the All That Is.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

A Thought Adjuster Speaks – 220.

Dear one, when something disturbs your mind, and you feel it in your heart, then this is a sure sign that you need to come to me to fine-tune your listening skills and have this matter sorted out.

I am the only Source of true spirit-communication, and no one else is. There is truly no need for you to go to a mortal spirit-communicator when you have Me to Guide you. Why should you take a byway that may be filled with pitfalls of superstition and or ego-satisfaction, when you can have a pure direct line to Me?

I have come from the Source of Spirit to indwell you. I give you the experience of Joy, of Wonder, of Healing, and I lead you towards synchronization and equilibrium within yourself, and I give you continuing soul-growth.

All you need to do to receive is to keep open your end of the line of communication, and you shall be filled at God’s own chosen convenience. Seek first to do the will of God and all these things will become clear in time, which is only one segment of eternity; the loom on which each worthwhile learning experience is woven.

Due to the experiences of your own making, you will see light and dark in your tapestry of life. Try to see your mortal life as the foundation of eternal life, which it truly is. Yet, few are there who have come to that realization, and still believe that this terrestrial life is all there is.

Train yourself at acquiring the long-range vision of the goal of finding the All That Is on Paradise, the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end of everything.

A very long but wonderful road lies ahead for each creature that decides to worship its Maker, and then discovers how the Love of God sustains everything in His endless creation.

© The 11:11 Progress Group
Toujours au Service de Michael
www.1111Publishers.com
www.1111SpiritGuardians.com
www.1111Angels.com
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Patto
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Patto »

A timely post George. I came to the realization that we dig down in this life. We take our life, full of love and experiences, good and the bad. We Use it as a stepping stone to understand the whys of the would. To make all the lessons amalgamate in one pure droplet of life.

The reason, the purpose the goal.
All give rise to the future untold.

Where life is truely explained, and finding love without shame. Faith is a great thing, a truly wonderful and beautiful thing. But it casts a shadow on us sometimes. We doubt and fear. As long as we are still drawn to light, we will never have to fight.

-Pat
Gai
Busy Bee

Post by Gai »

Yes, a timely post Patto... 10:11,... and that was the most beautiful thing I think you have ever written... Oh my.

And yes, this is a great message, " The goal of finding the All that Is". I thank the All that Is for having this chance to be alive today!!!

love gai
snow_wolf11
Busy Bee

Post by snow_wolf11 »

I have thought about this message all morning! I love it, it's so comforting to me...pure, honest, and rings volumes about TRUTH...
warm smiles
Snow_Wolf11