Living your lives

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Living your lives

Post by George »

Vancouver, Washington State, October 16, 2004.
Midwayer Teacher Thuroc.
(Pronounced Too_roc)
Subject: “Living your lives” [A first up transmission].

Received by Mechelle.

Thuroc: “Welcome my child. It is time, and you have found me. I am Thuroc, also known as “The Entertainer”. I am pleased to be here together with “I’ll Be Frank” and Alice. We bring the smiles, the joy, and the yearning. You mortals so often go off afar, stray from your true calling, and yet it is all within you—the desire, the knowledge, the collisions and catastrophes that we call your life in the mortal realm.

“Enlighten, enlist, and employ. What is this thing you call entrapment? It is meant to be living, my friends, not merely existing. You need to learn to lighten up! It is not so bad that nothing can be done. I have seen many, many planets, and, by far, this Earth of yours is simply one of the worst.

“In fact, it is preposterous. Where is the jolly fun, the freedom of life to live and excel in the here and now? I ask you all to warmly embrace your neighbors as if they were your friends, true friends returning home from their long awaited journey.

“I have seen the glee in each and every one of you. Why don’t you feel good about yourselves, your lives? Because you are meant to be living, not just existing. That is why!

“I will be signing off now. Look for me soon. I am here to make you smile. This is Thuroc the Entertainer.”

Receiver’s note: WOW! Do I feel SUPER CHARGED! I felt Andréa’s presence very near, too. I don’t know much about “Frank and Alice”. Is this right? Who are “I’ll be Frank” and Alice?

George: Frank and Alice are Cherubim that belong to the 11:11 Progress Group since late in 2000, as do you belong to Progress.

Receiver: When I asked Thuroc to show himself to me, all I received for an image was a cartoon like figure with a red cape on! I don’t get it!

George: A little Superman :o). We have got ourselves an entertainer here. Probably one of Midwayer Mathews “imported” brothers. We’ll find out in time.

© The 11:11 Progress Group
Toujours au Service de Michael
www.1111Publishers.com
www.1111SpiritGuardians.com
www.1111Angels.com
Last edited by George on Tue Oct 19, 2004 1:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
Gai
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Gai »

Wonderful!!! I LOoooved the message soo much!!! It really got to me.. thank you. And of course my thanks to you, "The Entertainer"!!! Very very Nice.......

gai
Budgie

Post by Budgie »

Congratulations and thanks and blessings to Mechelle and her cool friend Thuroc!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :roll

Hip hip Hooraaaay!! :bana: :bana: :bana: