I, YOUR INNER PILOT.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

I, YOUR INNER PILOT.

Post by Geoff »

I, YOUR INNER PILOT.

A Thought Adjuster Speaks – 95.

Dear one, any happening, any situation, and all circumstances contain lessons. The deeper meanings of these lessons always become much clearer to those who actively seek to do the Will of God. Nothing is ever happenstance.

Wisdom is only gathered by walking through experiences, and only hindsight will tell how much wisdom has been garnered from the lessons learned.

Eventually all the shadows of grief, sorrow and mistakes of the past will give way to the light of wisdom and the ensuing knowledge. They are the dictates of the sincere of heart that matter. Book knowledge is of very little use if it is not put into practice and experienced. It is the true knowledge and wisdom of life that is of lasting value.

The purpose of mortal life is through use of free will choice and decision making, for the soul to grow and find meaning and values in life that are everlasting.

The gathering of money and material wealth and prestige has no value whatsoever.

It is what one does with it that matters.

Always the question is, does it lead to truth, beauty and goodness? Does it build a strong and noble character? Does it promote sincerity and love in the mortal? Is justice served for the highest and greatest good of all?

The ultimate question is: Does it lead man and woman to God? Does the soul grow and prosper? Or is it only for material gain? And when the end of life comes, are there treasures of heaven laid up in the soul for eternal life?

Ponder these sayings, My beloved, and come to the center of your being, where I reside to show you how to gather the treasures of eternal value. I, your Inner Pilot, am the Truth of your being and ever steadily, increasingly, I lead you Godward.

Received by Lytske. Translated by

The 11:11 Progress Group.

11:11 Spirit Guardians
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.