“About Award-Winning Performances.” - Thought Adjuster.

You can receive these messages directly into your mail-box. See the sticky inside this forum for details. Don't try to post here, because its deliberately limited to Admins.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

“About Award-Winning Performances.” - Thought Adjuster.

Post by Sandy »

Oregon, USA, February 2, 2021.
Thought Adjuster.
Subject: “About Award-Winning Performances.”

Message received by Anyas.

Thought Adjuster: “If turned into a movie, under which category of decision- and action-packed production would your original life script fall? A tear-jerker, profuse with conflicting emotions, or an inspirational, objective, and thought-provoking documentary about how to grow a resilient soul through a sound approach to life’s abundant twists and turns?

At one time or another, each of you played a part in one of life’s improvised soap operas, stealing the center stage when your oversized ego made its grand entry, sporting a look-at-me condescending expression.

The Grand Production of the never-ending thriller of life made its debut in Paradise. Its brilliant Producer excels at taking your breath away through spectacular living displays of truth, beauty, and goodness while ever protecting the ‘freedom of script’ of His colossal cast so that they get due credit for the stellar contribution of their heartfelt improvisations.

Getting your handicapping emotions out of the way will fatten the portfolio of your sublime creative expressions. You will be mesmerized by the high frequencies they emit while simultaneously witnessing the progressive dissolution of your pessimistic propensities. No longer will you harbor a hostile ‘me-against-them’ stance. Instead, you will identify the similarities you share in your collective divinely-ordained destiny.

Become emotionally detached from what is beyond your control. No matter what, by exercising appeasing self-control, you can set the ambiance of your inner world, wisely warding off any disruptive agents.

Whenever you detect looming emotional perturbances, ground yourself in Me. I will keep you firmly anchored in light and life.”

© The 11:11 Progress Group.
The Kindle version of Volume 2 in the series
“Home Schooled By Spirit – 365 Lessons for Spiritual Living”
Is now available on Amazon

www.innersherpa.org
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.