Lunar Eclipse of 15-16 May

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Lunar Eclipse of 15-16 May

Post by happyrain »

I hadn't realized, and am hoping to experience a complete transmission- I will have the privilege of being by the ocean! I hope to connect with God, with 14- to heal or renew. =)

Notice the ideal time to view...

I have a good feeling about this one! <3 <3 <3
For anyone interested in learning more here are a few links...

There's a fun quiz you can take on the bottom of this one(link within the quote)
Namaste Venerable Friends,

The upcoming total lunar eclipse on 15 - 16 May of the Flower Moon will be visible in the entire Americas, Africa, and Western Europe. Prepare yourself if you are in the eclipse zone by reading my article linked below.

This upcoming lunar eclipse takes place on the Naxatra (star cluster or asterism) of Viśākhā (known in the Latin classification as the stars Alpha, Beta, Gamma and Iota Librae) but affects the two other lunar asterisms in its triad. Thus, this lunar eclipse might affect the mind of anyone born with the Naxatra of Viśākhā, Punarvasu (stars Castor and Pollux), and Purva-bhādra-pada (stars Alpha and Beta Pegasi). This is why the birth star is deemed important from the perspective of an eclipse.

Please read my article and learn how to prepare, as well as gain additional insights on how to face an eclipse. Thereafter, if you have not taken the quiz, click the link at the end of the web article to take a short quiz about lunar and solar eclipses to deepen your understanding.

Read the article here: https://hansavedas.org/preparing-for-ma ... r-eclipse/

With the blessings from my meditation lineages,
Swami Vidyadhishananda

And I thought the below link was well written, excerpt below...
https://exploredeeply.com/live-your-pur ... -full-moon
The energy of a Full Moon is always that of the cycle coming to a crescendo or completion of its influence and essence. The full moon is an opportunity to let go of an aspect of your emotional experience that you have outgrown and a time for anchoring in a new maturity or wisdom that was gained in the previous cycle; it is a perfect time for releasing something that no longer serves you.

Endings are necessary in order to make way for the new and a Lunar Eclipse is like the final purge or cleansing of an emotional cycle. If something needs to be gone from your life, if something needs to come to an end, an eclipse can help you to set the intention of completion in concrete in the external world.

Every single full moon brings a chance to embrace changes, let go, and cultivate greater connection with the Divine. I believe we can experience connection with the Divine by simply being mindful and present to the cycles of nature, the seasons, and life all around us.
Cheers! :loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Lunar Eclipse of 15-16 May

Post by Sandy »

My son just happened to read about the lunar eclipse about 11:30 PM last night just before all of us were heading to our respective rooms. I was so glad he did and we were able to see a good part of it. It was very peaceful.
Thanks Eric. I am sure your reminder and words helped others enjoy this beautiful phenomena more deeply.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.