Immune System Crushes And Bad Luck

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
dron
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Immune System Crushes And Bad Luck

Post by dron »

Hi all.

The last months,i'm gathering infos for the negative effects of seeing these 'angel numbers'.
Most of the people i've talked to ,have problems with psychic attacks,and have their lifes almost wrecked.Of course i'm one of them as well.
I'm seeing these number for some years now,and nothing good is happening to my life.It feels almost like a curse or something.

Has anyone else experienced this?

I could give some examples,but they're threads i saw on other forums over the web,

In my case,my life is almost destroyed completely,i have poltergeist activity wherever i go,and i feel incapable to acomplish even a simple task.Nothing happens the way i want.
dron
Busy Bee

Re: Immune System Crushes And Bad Luck

Post by dron »

I'm sure i posted this thread on another section.Propably i did something wrong .Sorry :duh
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

:sunflower: I've never known these "angel numbers" to have generic meaning - just meaning to the receiving indivdual.
And the noticing is simply pattern recognition, apparently an evolutionary feature of the human brain.

:idea: What makes them "angel numbers" (popular description) or "Midwayer prompts" (description on this site)
is the patterns (typically time related) that we tend to notice most. Theory (experience for many people)
is that angels or Midwayers alert us that a certain pattern is being displayed nearby ... if we choose to
look for it (sometimes requires looking in other directions).

With this pattern recognition, any "poltergeist" or similar activity seems unrelated. :roll:

In a decade of this recognition, I haven't observed even one that indicates anything
other than a pattern to be noticed. This suggests that the receving individual needs to
explore beyond this beginning awareness to discover why it's occurring for them. ;)

:lol: I've never known there to be reality in "The Poltergeist" movie,
but I've long been fond of the movie's "They're here!" for this also applies
to angels, Midwayers, and other related living beings in our universe. 8)

Rod :)
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

At first i thought i was the only one.Recently i found this one.https://www.thetreeofawakening.com/foru ... verywhere/

I have the same problem for years now.And it started whithin these number patterns.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

I browsed the comments on the linked page ...
but recall no negative experiences with any number ... except '0'
(when my bank balance is reduced to this number). :roll:

And the majority of comments posted to this 1111angels site
refer to very positive experiences with '11' (more often '11:11').

Perhaps '11', as a troublesome number, acquired that reputation
long ago and is now being used for new direction in life. ;)

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dron, welcome.

Thank you for sharing your honest thoughts. Perhaps others too may feel the same way. I too read through the web page you shared. The first poster, Gina, was experiencing some familiar problems with the number eleven... I felt the post underneath of it, though gave much insight when contemplated...

Here it is. Renaee wrote.
I am not entirely sure about the number 11 itself is a curse. However, maybe a curse of sorts on your lineage. I’m not saying it is not cursed for you, but it could also mean that:

“Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts are manifesting instantly into form. Focus only on your desires and not upon your fears.”

I found this. I am not going to tell you what to do, but merely give you some small advice. Don’t tie negativity to the number; you’re giving the number negative energy. Because you’re, we will just call it “sensitive,” you’re giving the number power.

You should not fear this number, just be cautious because your ability to manifest is high. Try to think positively, love. I’m genuinely sorry for your loss. Just keep your thoughts, actions, and emotions, “light.” Try not to make it fearful. Because you can. As quickly as you gave the number that certain power, you can create it to be something amazing.

The best advice: don’t live in fear. You are the controller to your YOUniverse. Fear is not welcome.
Gina also complained about having problems with electricity... This is actually a problem many of us have experienced but has to do with our own strong energy that needs to be grounded in some form or fashion. This is not evil or wrong just something that happens and can be minimised with learning some grounding techniques.

The Midwayers who prompt us, are NOT poltergeist. They are not ghosts as they are not human but are being of this world akin to celestial angels. They are here to help this world progress and they are not ever allowed to harm us or scare us.

I hope this helps.
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

I don't know guys.I'm more than willing to believe that the appearance of these number patterns are for good,but apparently they're not..Sometimes i have objects moving on their own,and the exact time,something will ''force'' my eyes to look.(the same way we notice the numbers).
Also i'm noticing white feathers,at a daily basis as well.

What i really feel is that something had drained my energies,and i lost my ability to look at life from a positive view.I see this drain affecting every section of my life and i can't do anything at all.The same happens to other people as well.After the appearance of these patterns,they got sick,and their lives started to crumble.
dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

I don't want either the angels,midwayers,numbers and feathers.I stated several times to leave me alone,but of course nothing happened.All i want is to have a normal life,without pimps pretending they're angels who work for my own good.It's all a big lie.Propably a huge parasitic God or something installed that 'pattern' to those who are sensitives (natural psychics and empaths),for his own agenda.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

This 1111angels site has accumulated so much positive experience (for many years) with "angels, midwayers, and numbers"
that it's unlikely angels, midwayers, and other spiritual beings participate in any way to cause such negative experiences.

And this hints that they cannot "remove" that which they do not cause ... with this being a freewill universe. ;)

Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

An interesting discussion about "luck" ...

:study: Re: https://theconversation.com/explainer-d ... exist-5139

"Think of someone who misses her flight and takes another one, which then crashes. She is unlucky to be involved in a plane crash, given that she might easily have been on the earlier flight. But if she is the only survivor, she might be lucky, given that everyone else died."

:idea: Logically(?), this woman's unluck and luck effectively cancel -
she just had a stressful day (maybe better than previous days). :roll:

dron
Busy Bee

Post by dron »

I think it's kundalini symptoms.
https://theawakenedstate.net/kundalini- ... awakening/

Also some vids i found on you tube that explain this crazy ride that can last for ''many years''.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJwq355i4zk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s-v1_8aQeg