Curious

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
vivrider
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Curious

Post by vivrider »

Usually reading news about the world makes me want to cry. But in the last few weeks some powerful people who do really evil things have been taken down. Mostly I'm thinking of the pedophiles and other sexual predators in the entertainment industry, but others too like the corrupt billionaire Saudi prince who was arrested. Do you guys think this is part of the Correcting Time? I know there's hard times ahead but if so, experiencing CT won't be all bad. :roll

Love,

Vivian
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Re: Curious

Post by Lightened717 »

I absolutely do!

One of the people that I got into during my own journey was Carl Jung, and the concept of the individual and collective unconscious. He also works heavily with myth and dreams to interpret what our "subconscious" is trying to communicate to us through symbolism. If you're interested, "Man and his Symbols" is a wonderful synopsis for beginners of his life's work.

His work suggests that those things that we deny about ourselves, that we repress, cause us a lot of pain, and until we acknowledge and accept those parts of ourselves, they cannot be healed. They can even run our material lives because we're so unconscious to their effects! This process is also ongoing on a planetary scale. Gotta shine light on things to know where there is an opportunity for growth!

These hidden scandals have resulted in so much shame, grief, and confusion on both an individual and collective level. The healing is beginning...and as most of us have now experienced, sometimes once we're finally open to Father "sweeping out the cobwebs", it feels as though it gets a little bit worse before it gets better...but it's all part of the process.

It's like we're all going through the 12 Step Program together :lol:
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Curious

Post by Sandy »

I love this post Peggy and it helps so much with all that is going on around us.

Today I take this with me...and hopefully the days after as well....
It's like we're all going through the 12 Step Program together :lol:
:lol:
Thank you!
.... and love to you and Vivian,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.