DoD plans Black Out Drill Nov. 4th

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

DoD plans Black Out Drill Nov. 4th

Post by happyrain »

Communications Interoperability Training with Amateur Radio Community Set

10/24/2017
Elements of the US Department of Defense (DOD) will conduct a “communications interoperability” training exercise November 4-6, once again simulating a “very bad day” scenario. Amateur Radio and MARS organizations will take part.

“This exercise will begin with a national massive coronal mass ejection event which will impact the national power grid as well as all forms of traditional communication, including landline telephone, cellphone, satellite, and Internet connectivity,” Army MARS Program Manager Paul English, WD8DBY, explained in an announcement.

http://www.arrl.org/news/communications ... munity-set

Is there any correlation to the National protest being held Nov4Th and the upcoming drill, which isn’t being covered main stream?

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-2 ... s-november
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
happyrain
Family

Re: DoD plans Black Out Drill Nov. 4th

Post by happyrain »

Well I have a feeling we aren’t going to see much of anything. It also seems like a distraction from the Vegas massacre. As for the black out drill I’m not sure.. as for antifa or other radical groups well, Why would any terrorist organization allow you to prepare? I could be wrong so I’ll report back if I see anything happen in my hometown. There was supposed to be a march on google and they, corporate masters, have shut that down quick by selling fear and manipulating the truth- this could be another bit of fear mongering... something could happen anytime from 4th to 6th... or nothing- I think they like to strike when we least expect it. Or maybe they’re hoping this fear has people radicalizing themselves, turning us against one another- all they had to do was plant the seeds... some of these elites are pushing for population control after all ... one thing for certain is this is a distraction- from what though...? Something that’s already happened ...? Or maybe something to come- say military advancement overseas? Time will tell I guess...
Meh
Time to have a fun day on my motorcycle :loves :bana: :alien: :lol:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

Could the selling of this propaganda be a motivating factor to the mass shooting..?

“Confirmed ID, Unconfirmed Motive – Confirmed reports are beginning to circulate that the shooter is a left-wing Antifa member, Devin Patrick Kelley (26), with military experience, acting out on behalf of the previously promoted November 4th Resistance via Antifa.”
https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... n-antonio/

We may never know the truth. Facebook has deleted his account once his name was revealed.

Tragic stuff, I wonder how it will report compared to the Vegas massacre.. the fear circulated through the news and the downplaying and bias they practice Are reasons individuals go crazy like this...

On another note:
No black outs here. Drills go from 4th to 6th supposedly. I wonder how common these drills are?
Lightened717
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 39781
Please type in these numbers:91294: 52643

Post by Lightened717 »

Comcast Xfinity is down nationwide right now....related?

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/6/1661 ... wn-reports

Also I agree the link you posted is propaganda. The Right Wing Media Machine is fully greased and firing on all cylinders. According to CNN and NYT, this incident is related to domestic violence. The shooter's in-laws attended that church, his grandmother in-law was one of the people killed, and he has a history of domestic violence. The shooter is also a veteran of the Air Force.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/06/us/texas- ... index.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/06/us/t ... hurch.html
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

I don’t know if these events are linked but they could be. frankly I am weary Of the brain damage that is the news. It’s only human to seek answers but we don’t even know what sources we can trust as media has been caught lying to the people time and time again. I’ve beem trying to meditate more... I feel I’ve been caught up in the propaganda perpetuated by both sides... it’s this propaganda that helps radicalize an individual and causes innocent people to fight amongst each other or even fight someone else’s war. What happened is sad... and I used to think it was important to follow the news- surely it’s importsnt to know if our freedoms are being compromised...? Now days, I just don’t know.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

happyrain wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:43 pm say military advancement overseas? Time will tell I guess...
Being distracted... look outside the US
Last comments here since there isn’t really much I can do... some wars are still going and people live their life in content despite the fact... so I guess I need to tune out and focus on healthy/happy immediate reality... could we be escalating a war that’s already going on? Or creating a new one with allies the US people aren’t aware we have