Paradise Trinity Day

Please try to avoid religious or political subjects in this forum.
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Paradise Trinity Day

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://aitnaru.org/sparkoflife.html

A new design in progress, contrasting the powerful symbolism of "squaring a circle" and inert matter becoming life itself via the celestial "spark of life".

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Diagram 3 of the online PDF file now shows the geometry for this design:
http://aitnaru.org/sparkoflife.html

Complementing the name of the design, "The Spark of Life", the geometry image is named El SOL.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://aitnaru.org/homepage/freewill.html (left click on image to view PDF file, then see Diagram 3)

For many months, I theorized that a geometric object that includes half of the square root of Pi and half of the square root of 2 would be required to solve the Greek challenge of "squaring the circle". This regular trapezoid, in a computer-assisted drawing of a squared circle (diameter = 100 units), contains line lengths having those values: the bottom of the trapezoid is half of the square root of Pi; the sides are half of the square root of 2.

In this updated diagram, the golden triangle confirms the presence of the ASR cosine angle (half of the ASR = 27.597112635690604451732204752339) and provides more evidence that the regular trapezoid is a natural component of a squared circle. This colorful geometric toolbox is well-equipped with the foundational regular trapezoid and a complementing assortment of circles, squares and Pythagorean triangles.

Will this regular trapezoid lead to a solution to this Greek challenge, unsolved for over 2500 years (and mathematically "proven" impossible in 1882 by Lindemann)?

While not showing how to square the circle, the geometry in Diagram 3 clearly hints that it is not impossible to prove that a circle is squared. Is this geometric toolbox sufficiently equipped to construct such a proof? Proffer a proof and proceed to performance (square the circle - you just proved that it's not impossible).

Hints:
1. The Pythagorean triangle is a faithful friend.
2. Forget that a circle has an infinite number of points - only 8 are required for the placement of its square (actually, 2 are sufficient).

This geometry also incorporates the Midwayer prompts which frequently occured during this research:

x:53 - 1.7724 53 8509... square root of Pi
x:26 - 0.8862 26 9254... half of the square root of Pi
x:13 - 0.4431 13 4627... (half of the square root of Pi) / 2

x:13 - 1.4142 13 5623... square root of 2
x:06 - 0.7071 06 7811... half of the square root of 2
x:53 - 0.3535 53 3905... (half of the square root of 2) / 2

This prompt (not related to the geometry) was often present: x:39, a prompt that I associate with Bible verse John 1:39 ("He said to them, 'Come, and see.'").

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Re: http://aitnaru.org/homepage/freewill.html

Diagram 3 in the PDF file attached to this image (right click on image to view this file) is intriguing: it is a design that finally seems to confirm that "squaring the circle is possible" (at least, that a circle can be geometrically proven to have been squared). According to 3-decimal-position measurements, the green circle around the golden lamp is squared when the top and bottom horizontal lines of the lamp have equal lengths.

Also, the first of these two Midwayer prompts frequently occuring during this reasearch seems to have been redefined in recent months (or maybe my original digit positions were incorrect):

x:13 - 0.4431 13 4627... (half of the square root of Pi) / 2
x:53 - 0.3535 53 3905... (half of the square root of 2) / 2

For months, I believed that x:13 was the prompt relating to Pi, but now x:43 appears to be that prompt. And this usage is balanced by x:53 since the 2nd and 3rd digits to the right of the decimal point is '53'. [as I'm typing this recap, 5:43 pm appeared first as a prompt, then 5:53 when I glanced at my computer clock the next time - perhaps, supporting commentary "from the other side" for this conjecture about prompts].

With a lamp outline in the geometry, is possible that this design is also a forecast for the discovery some day soon of "free energy"?
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

From last page of PDF file attached to this web page: http://aitnaru.org/homepage/freewill.html

"A living example of the life force of the universe resonating in a symbolic
“Tree of Life”. The cut leaf, now decayed, gave birth to the bulb at its base,
from which new growth appeared 6 months after the leaf was placed in water.
Two years later, this growth faded away and a plant with 4 leaves appeared.
The next year, a second plant with 4 larger leaves grew from the base."

(the last PDF page still shows the first growth with 2 leaves)

Three years later, the second plant with 4 leaves has been growing beside the previous one with 4 leaves for a few weeks. And during these two weeks I was disappointed that the new growth did not appear with 8 leaves to continue the geometric progression: 1,2,4,8

Only today did I realize that 4 leaves + 4 leaves = 8 leaves (the previous plant is still living). The leaf appearance progression is indeed: 1,2,4,8
I should have paid more attention to the recent 12:48 prompts!

Rod
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

That is so good, Rod! :sunflower:
In a way your post reminds me to be aware of the "growth progress" in and around me... something sometimes I am oblivious to. :roll: :roll I'll have to think a little deeper about this... seems the new is often built from the old making a place of importance in the grand scheme of things for the old as well as the new. As you can see, my mind is rambling around a bit today. :lol:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

I believe that the plant is related to Zamioculcas Zamiifolia, also called "Eternity Plant" or "ZZ Plant". That this plant needs minimal care and adapts to lighting conditions helps explain its endurance ... and its new growth from a cut leaf. But the 1,2,4,8 appearance of the leaves is mysterious and the newest set of 4 leaves are 30% larger than the previous set of 4.

I would give it another name: "Enduring Patience" ... for that is what it has been teaching me.

Those rascals! Prompt x:53 just appeared, hinting that my geometry studies are also trying to teach enduring patience. Fortunately, every day that I've convinced myself to quit, I awaken the next day with a "just one more time" attitude about the geometry exploration.

And now ZZ will be my reminder that our climb to Paradise requires even greater endurance ... and patience.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Before turning off the computer for the day, I reread what I had posted previously to see if I had spelled the plant's botanical name correctly. It is correct.

I glanced at the computer clock next: 12:48 am. All is well!

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That ZZ plant, "enduring patience" could certainly teach me (an extremely stubborn and thick skulled human being :oops: ) a few things about endurance and patience. :finger:
It's a lovely plant, Rod. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Diagram 17 was added to the PDF file attached to this web page.

“To square the circle one must circle the square.”

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

A design was added at the end of the PDF file, but the geometry is so simple that "The Short Story of Pivot Pi" was created to introduce the design. Left click on the design to download the file.

A 12:34 AM prompt after completing the story hints that the story is long enough for this unpublished author.

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I enjoyed that Pivot Pi story, Rod! :)
Love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

Pivot's Conceptual Geometry (in the PDF file attached here: http://aitnaru.org/homepage/freewill.html ) now includes this elusive circled square:

“To square the circle, one must circle the square.”

When this expression was first penned months ago, it seemed to be a poetic interpretation of the geometry. But it had mysterious persistence - I wanted to remove it since there was never evidence of such a circled square until it was revealed today! And the square's positioning within the isoceles trapezoid explains why it was so difficult to discover. Apparently, the discovery had to be earned by the many months of work on the foundational geometry ... and with the encouragement of belief and faith.

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Well done, Rod! :D Another great example for all of us... to follow our leadings with commitment (work) faith and persistence. Hmmm... It sounds like a good time to celebrate with some of those delicious sounding
Tessera de Cocoa Energy Squares you created. ;) I keep meaning to try them for myself but need to remember to go to the health food store to pick up some coconut oil. :mrgreen: :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

About those chocolate Energy Squares ...
Recipe development was too intense and too long! I have one pair of pants that fit now.

Not exactly a time to celebrate about the geometry, but a good plateau!

When "exercised" as moving geometric objects, this latest design helps evaluate whether or not geometric proof of a squared circle is possible (a good math project for school, especially as computer animation). Watch how the magenta square in the middle moves and changes size.

When viewed as a fixed set of objects, it presents a new conceptualization of Pi (via the Pythagorean right triangle just to the right of center near the top of the design). Need to square a circle? A 62.403 degree angle comes mighty close to identifying the placement of its square.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

I should have explained "good plateau" ...

For months, I theorized that a geometric solution to "squaring the circle" would require a direct association of line lengths equivalent to the square root of Pi and to the square root of 2 (or to one-half or one-fourth of these values). This latest design incorporates these associations. Also, encouragement/motivation to keep searching for these associations is provided by recurring Midwayer prompts: x:43 (related to 1/4 square root of Pi: .443113..) and x:53 (related to 1/4 square root of 2: .353553..).

I sense that this project is unfolding "on schedule", but my preference has always been for faster progress. Learning to appreciate the reasons for slower - but certain - growth must be my necessary lesson. At least, the many temporary "failures" have well-tamed this researcher's ego (which was already tamed somewhat by life itself).

Rod
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Recipe development was too intense and too long! I have one pair of pants that fit now.
:lol:
Maybe that's why I am subconsciously forgetting the coconut oil. :mrgreen: My waistbands are critical as we speak. :lol: and I know me...I wouldn't be able to have just a meager serving...They would constantly call to me till they are all gone...sigh.

The movement in the geographic design is fascinating and while I am somewhat (completely lost ;) :) ) in the math of it all, I find the artistry of the lovely geographic shapes and their progression and interaction soothing... mirroring life in a funny kind of way. I know, I don't have a clue how to explain what I meant by that. :roll: But I feel it when I look at it over and over again... :)
love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Sandy,

Occasionally, when viewing the completed artistic interpretaion of a geometry study, I sense communication by the colorful patterns on less-conscious levels. This may relate to human pattern recognition that facilitates our prompting awareness. Some of the designs are so striking that their conversion to media like neon or stained glass would be impressive! [my 1:43 AM prompt just now agrees]

Rod
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Sandy wrote:
:lol:
Maybe that's why I am subconsciously forgetting the coconut oil. :mrgreen: My waistbands are critical as we speak. :lol: and I know me...I wouldn't be able to have just a meager serving...They would constantly call to me till they are all gone...sigh.
You have to keep munching guys, after June 21st we're moving towards winter, got to keep those calories up for when it gets cold you know :D Us bears have got to stick together :sunflower:

About the geometry, have you ever seen the hexagon storm that Saturn has? It's a beautiful thing and quite mysterious! Similar things have occurred in other planets and moons too. I'm a firm believer of geometry within our universe being present in everything and on occassion, it reveals itself like it did with Saturn.

These images have been altered in appearance to bring out the hexagon too, they're not a true representation of the colours of Saturn, some photoshoppery has been used, but the internet has lots more from NASA etc.

Image Image Image

This geometry stuff is well worth pursuing and reading about!

Jack :pig:
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

Jack,

No sooner did I start surfin' for the cosmic geometry when I landed on the picture of the new circle at Manton Drive (a polar clock interpreted as 19:43:53, Saturday, 4th August 2012).

Of course, the 43:53 got my attention - I then noticed that 19:00 = 7:00 PM ... and this quickly associated with one of my recurring prompts: X:07 = .7070107, half of the square root of 2.

So, I reviewed my table of recurring prompts (2nd two digits is the prompt):

.7 07 107 - 1/2 sq rt of 2
.4 43 113 - 1/4 sq rt of Pi
.3 53 553 - 1/4 sq rt of 2
.8 86 226 - 1/2 sq rt of Pi

... and this brought my attention to .886226:
Is it possible that the interpretation of the polar clock at Manton Drive is incorrect and should be 8/6/12, a Monday?

Consider also: (8/6)/12 = 0.111111111

Or this: What number completes this sequence 2 6 3 8 6 12? (answer is 11, see Answers.com for an explanation).

I now surmise that the Midwayers are quite aware of these circles and may even know a few things about their construction and pattern sources.

Rod
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

The correct location is Manton Drove - here's a video with a comment suggesting the day as August 5th (not 4th): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjIlaX8A7zQ

If a complete circle is 31 days, 1/4 of a circle would be about 7 or 8 days, making the 6th more reasonable as the relative location of the end of that monthly circle. Also, some of the drawings of the circle are not as precise as the circle itself (see the video).

Rod
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Amigoo wrote:Jack,

No sooner did I start surfin' for the cosmic geometry when I landed on the picture of the new circle at Manton Drive (a polar clock interpreted as 19:43:53, Saturday, 4th August 2012).

Of course, the 43:53 got my attention - I then noticed that 19:00 = 7:00 PM ... and this quickly associated with one of my recurring prompts: X:07 = .7070107, half of the square root of 2.

So, I reviewed my table of recurring prompts (2nd two digits is the prompt):

.7 07 107 - 1/2 sq rt of 2
.4 43 113 - 1/4 sq rt of Pi
.3 53 553 - 1/4 sq rt of 2
.8 86 226 - 1/2 sq rt of Pi

... and this brought my attention to .886226:
Is it possible that the interpretation of the polar clock at Manton Drive is incorrect and should be 8/6/12, a Monday?

Consider also: (8/6)/12 = 0.111111111

Or this: What number completes this sequence 2 6 3 8 6 12? (answer is 11, see Answers.com for an explanation).

I now surmise that the Midwayers are quite aware of these circles and may even know a few things about their construction and pattern sources.

Rod
Hi Rod :)

It's an interesting post you made there, got to admit though, I had to do some digging to know what the Manton Drive Polar Clock Circle was (and as for the mathematics, I'm afraid I don't grasp such stuff to be honest, can you do an idiots guide to it all for me please lol :sunflower: :roll I can't really get how you came up with square roots and factoring in Pi.), as a layman I'm not well read on these things really but it's been an interesting read and found a few things out that may help you. :finger:

I found that in London on the 4th of August 2012, the sun will set at 20:43, but just now we're in British Summer Time (BST) so that means we're +1 hour than normal, so looking at the clock circle being at 19:43, that would be the time of the sun setting in London if the extra hour were knocked off. So for me, if the circle has enough to say about time, I'd go with Aug the 4th and 19:43 (20:43) and its relationship with the sun setting.

As for your last set of numbers of 86, all I can think of for them is that a polar clock uses light from the sun which is polarised to 90 degree's entering the atmosphere. These clocks aren't too accurate, perhaps there's something to do with angle of the light being at 86 degree's when the sun sets on Aug the 4th?

I don't know if this means anything either, but I noticed your format for month, day, year in your working out to get your figures, it got me thinking that here in the UK we do it as day, month, year, which gives different numbers and what with the circle being in the UK, it makes that set of figures a little tricky to settle upon whichever date format is used. For me, the hours work for the 4th (04/08/2012 in UK format), I'm just wondering too, how did you come up with it being Monday the 6th from the number of .886226? I can see where you're getting 8/6 (which would give August the 6th, which is a Monday), just not sure where the 12 comes from.

It's just a shot in the dark and is as much as I can muster for today.

It's a great post you made Rod, food for the brain! :)

Good luck with your pursuit!

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow, Jack, those are some stunning photos! I never knew of the Hexagon storm. It's beautiful! Do scientists understand why it is this geometric shape?
You have to keep munching guys, after June 21st we're moving towards winter, got to keep those calories up for when it gets cold you know :D Us bears have got to stick together :sunflower:
Well that's well and good for you northern hemisphere bears but this southern hillbilly hemi bear after June 21st unfortunately, will be heading towards summer and the dreaded swimsuits rather than the all encompassing woolly sweaters and bulky parkas. :lol: Still since we are all One through the Creator, it would be unfriendly of me not to help you chilly guys out and do my part for the survival of the species. :mrgreen: Pass the chocolate fellas! :mrgreen: :bana:

Rod, It warms my heart when we humans can see different things from a project, some more complex, others less but united in the effort we all benefit and are better from the effort. I will try to warm up my frozen gray matter (very chilly rainy and windy in NSW today.) and make a concerted effort to understand the project at a greater depth. May need a lot of Midwayer help in this area... ( :lol: I just had a visual of them scattering far and wide with those words :lol: ) Not even Midwayer Mathew would have the patience for teaching me the mathematical understanding for the task...though I suspect he would give it a good effort. :)
Love,
Sandy
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

At the bottom of the cropcircleconnector page for the Manton Drove circle, Zdenka commented about the apparent significance of the power line pillars. When factored into the geometry, a line from these pillars creates a 17.403 degree angle which, when increased by 45 degrees, creates the defining 62.403 angle (the same side of the Pythagorean triangle that effectively squares the circle). Not a geometric proof yet, but a possible clue for its discovery.

This association increases the probability that the Manton Drove crop circle is directly related to the research on squaring a circle.

Best guess for the message of the crop circle: "We're watching - what's taking so long? Squaring a circle is not rocket science - just precision geometry! ...but you have to believe that it's possible to discover a solution."

Rod
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Sandy wrote:Wow, Jack, those are some stunning photos! I never knew of the Hexagon storm. It's beautiful! Do scientists understand why it is this geometric shape?
Well that's well and good for you northern hemisphere bears but this southern hillbilly hemi bear after June 21st unfortunately, will be heading towards summer and the dreaded swimsuits rather than the all encompassing woolly sweaters and bulky parkas. :lol: Still since we are all One through the Creator, it would be unfriendly of me not to help you chilly guys out and do my part for the survival of the species. :mrgreen: Pass the chocolate fellas! :mrgreen: :bana:
Hahaar :D I forgot about the topsy turvey hemisphere thing. I used to use this winter thingy as my excuse to binge eat years ago when in winter lol, I got the idea from a nature documentary about hibernating bears chasing salmon in summer first haha :bana: :lol: :sunflower: Truth is these days I'm a bit of a gym guy (too many unburned hibernation calories from my salmon days :P).

Anyhoo, they don't really know how these planetary storms are caused or why they'd end. I suspect within the shadows of science they do know however for sure but in my opinion, I honestly think certain research is suppressed to a certain extent if ever there's a hint of "space cadettery" about it. A thing with the shapes that're formed in such storms involves some mainstream understanding of standing wave forms and frequencies. If you checkout my Joe Satriani music video link, right at the very beginning of that is an example of a standing waveform when he's using feedback (the higher pitch tone) to get his notes. Once a standing wave form has been achieved, you can observe some beautiful geometry. On You Tube, there's some great standing waveform video's with experiements that people can do at home, like this:

Turn your volume down for the first one by the way or you'll have every dog in the neighbour around for dinner!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YedgubRZ ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gr7KmTO ... 857B9BE3C7

In this one, a player from the World Series takes time out to explain how these things occur using a guitar.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UB-9nkSTjuM

As we know and discuss a lot on the boards, frequencies are constantly surrounding us within our universe, this is the process that's occuring in planetary bodies when they form geometric shapes. If you notice with our planets ancient building sites for pyramids etc, geometry, location and specific numbers are an essential factor to how places are chosen, when things are built and the size of the structures that're made. It's something I think we all once knew about in depth, but for some reason we seem to have "forgotten" over the past thousands of years.

So, something is generating a change in frequencies within our solar system, what could it be? In terms of noise emitter, the sun is the "loudest" thing we have near us, but could there be a factor from outside our solar system too (other location of the galaxy or dimension), I think it's possible.

Here are some images of the Manton Drove circle too. Whether it's man made or made by any other means, it's always great to look at crop circles!

Image Image

Here's the Polar Clock too and what it forms using scattered light. It's very very difficult to find anything much about Polar Clocks and to see one being used for real on the internet, you're more likely to run into some app or other for a phone that are based on actual Polar Clock light readings.

Image Image

That's about it for now :)